Yes, Eyabi Anoma is in the portal aaand...

Advertisement
ZQUxZu.gif

Advertisement
he was suspended by the university prior to leaving to the team for off field stuff. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh no thanks

Advertisement
Advertisement
he was suspended by the university prior to leaving to the team for off field stuff. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh no thanks

Mitigating circumstances?!? If so, I would still want him on the team. If he was just being a knucklehead, then no. Seems to me he just didn't want to be there anymore. Of course Lord Saban wouldn't accommodate him because he's a pompous prick.

Advertisement
Mitigating circumstances?!? If so, I would still want him on the team. If he was just being a knucklehead, then no. Seems to me he just didn't want to be there anymore. Of course Lord Saban wouldn't accommodate him because he's a pompous prick.

well the report i read said it wasnt a team suspension but a university one so prolly something off field. either way, if Bama is suspending you, you really messed up

well the report i read said it wasnt a team suspension but a university one so prolly something off field. either way, if Bama is suspending you, you really messed up

I'm just not so quick to agree...he wanted out early, that's a defection. Little Nicky can't afford to have a bunch of unhappy guys running around T-Town. He can always say he was let go for bad behavior and save face with current and future recruits. Little Nicky Scarfo ain't above railroading kids.

I'm just not so quick to agree...he wanted out early, that's a defection. Little Nicky can't afford to have a bunch of unhappy guys running around T-Town. He can always say he was let go for bad behavior and save face with current and future recruits. Little Nicky Scarfo ain't above railroading kids.

ok

Advertisement
Back