Yellow Jacket Tears?

RichtshawFerguson

Redshirt Freshman
I think we should enjoy all of our opponent's tears,as least for a day or so, while Gator tears remains a permanent fixture.

Attachments

• GT.jpg
    GT.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:
Advertisement
At least they're more reasonable and not such clowns like UF and FSU fans.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ENJOY THIS ONE BOYS. 5-0 BABY WE COMIN.

[video=youtube;EsS-IT0skJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsS-IT0skJg[/video]

GT fans on that site are delusional and idiots. Going there you would think all GT fans were the same, but I met a GT fan yesterday who was cool as **** and wanted us to go to the playoffs and play Georgia to stomp them out lol.

Advertisement
Johnson talking out of both sides of his mouth. Miami actually dominated the second half and had 4 or 5 chances to score the go ahead or to tying score. That coupled with the give away on the onside kick and our two (i believe ) red zone field goals made it close. I think we dominated statistically. Have to look at stats to confirm.

GT fans on that site are delusional and idiots. Going there you would think all GT fans were the same, but I met a GT fan yesterday who was cool as **** and wanted us to go to the playoffs and play Georgia to stomp them out lol.
Some had a table set up playing beer pong. They gave me some cups. People are tough online.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
PJ and his team prepared for two weeks putting everything they had on the table, understanding this was their season. Losing the way they did might circle the drain for their season.

Advertisement
Your team is tough as nails. They didn't fold when down early, played a hard nosed game, and made great play in the clutch. You are who we thought you were. Heck of a game, and congrats on the win.

Your team is tough as nails. They didn't fold when down early, played a hard nosed game, and made great play in the clutch. You are who we thought you were. Heck of a game, and congrats on the win.

The GT game evn though we've won 8 of 9 always seems to worry me because of the way your team grinds down the clock and limits possessions. I think we helped ourselves with some first down stops for loss and not allowing as many 3rd and short. It drives me crazy watching you go for 4th down and then extend drives. Good luck the rest of the season.

Georgia Tech is like a humanized Root Canal.

I ******* hate this game every year. It's like playoff baseball...if you win, you just feel relieved, and if you lose, you replay every single pitch over and over.

Advertisement

We were all worried about this game. No matter what, it's tough to play this way 1 game a year, plus coming off the bye, that toss sweep had some new wrinkles from the past, and you all gashed us for 2 series with it. Having the FSU game moved to the bye hurt some but it was a **** good game. GL rest of the season

TampaBuzz
TampaBuzz
Ramblin' Wreck
We had a great time at the game. Miami fans shared their food and talked football with us in the parking lot. GT fans in the stadium gave my little guy a white shaker and chatted with us pre-game in the stadium. Miami fans that surrounded our seats were very knowledgeable and asked lots of questions about our team. Lot's of good sportsmanship! The little guy had fun and wants to go to more games. So thanks to all the fans for both teams!

Maybe Marked called that onside kick to make Paul feel like he lost a game he should have won instead of just getting his rear kicked with the exception of 2 drives. Kind of salt on the wound before you cut it.

Advertisement
Back