Yellow Jacket Tears?

ENJOY THIS ONE BOYS. 5-0 BABY WE COMIN.

[video=youtube;EsS-IT0skJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsS-IT0skJg[/video]

What a whiny dude.
Also, sorta throws his players under the bus.

His job is possibly on the line. He's desperate.

Could this be true? I assumed the fans and administration loved him and, as long as he doesn't go 0-11, he'd pretty much be a lifer there.

I think he's about as good as GT can hope for. They're typically very competitive and can sneak up on top rated teams even in a down year for GT (see FSU a couple years ago). They're certainly not one coaching hire away from competing with UGA, and others for the best recruits in-state. So the best approach they can take, IMO, is to go with a guy who can get the most out of the guys they're able to get, even if it's by running a gimmick offense. They're still very competitive in the Coastal. Not sure they would be otherwise.

Advertisement
We need that giant ******* to shake it off, we need them to crash UGAs party at the end of the year

Look at every body being all civil. **** GT and their shlub HC. His team is coached to blow kids knees out.

Advertisement
They are lucky we kept ******** the pouch and kept their chity azzes around for the whole game... I believe we took 3 fg's from inside the 10 and the bullscit onside kick... we should have beat them by 10 or more.

Your team is tough as nails. They didn't fold when down early, played a hard nosed game, and made great play in the clutch. You are who we thought you were. Heck of a game, and congrats on the win.

We were all worried about this game. No matter what, it's tough to play this way 1 game a year, plus coming off the bye, that toss sweep had some new wrinkles from the past, and you all gashed us for 2 series with it. Having the FSU game moved to the bye hurt some but it was a **** good game. GL rest of the season

Last week was good litmus test for smart canes fans . Anyone with a brain new that game was a trap for us and to win we would have to play tough and fight . The minority dumbass contingent who thought we would destory them like that jamesjacksonbrotherwhotypesinallcaps just flat out doesn't understand GT's offense takes away most of the talent advantage teams like UM and Clemson have on them. I always am thankful when this game is over and we win. I hate Paul Johnson but he is smart in that his style will always have his squad with a winning record which is good enough for Techers but the downside is you can never win anything important doing that crap in this day and age.

ENJOY THIS ONE BOYS. 5-0 BABY WE COMIN.

[video=youtube;EsS-IT0skJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsS-IT0skJg[/video]

What a whiny dude.
Also, sorta throws his players under the bus.

His job is possibly on the line. He's desperate.

Could this be true? I assumed the fans and administration loved him and, as long as he doesn't go 0-11, he'd pretty much be a lifer there.

I think he's about as good as GT can hope for. They're typically very competitive and can sneak up on top rated teams even in a down year for GT (see FSU a couple years ago). They're certainly not one coaching hire away from competing with UGA, and others for the best recruits in-state. So the best approach they can take, IMO, is to go with a guy who can get the most out of the guys they're able to get, even if it's by running a gimmick offense. They're still very competitive in the Coastal. Not sure they would be otherwise.
Ya know what I was thinking...

How does GT rebound after they fire him or he leaves one day?

A new coach will have to come in and coach players who don't know anything but the triple option, not the same skill players and OL don't even traditional pass block. Definitely gonna be an adjustment

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Your team is tough as nails. They didn't fold when down early, played a hard nosed game, and made great play in the clutch. You are who we thought you were. Heck of a game, and congrats on the win.

I first learned the term "the death march" this past week.
Thankfully we came up with a few plays in the 4th to prevent it.

Good luck the rest of the way.

LOL at talk of firing him.
He has done a pretty good job with that program considering some of the recruiting issues they have to tangle with.
Whomever thinks otherwise is clueless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back