Yeargin decommits from ND

And Kaaya had 2 offers up until **** near November and this 2* kid Ross barely had any offers then but the "offer system" really matters to how good the kid is

Advertisement
And Kaaya had 2 offers up until **** near November and this 2* kid Ross barely had any offers then but the "offer system" really matters to how good the kid is

Lets me understand this teams like Auburn, fsu, gators, USC, SC, Clemson.... but he is not good enough to play for Miami?

Lets me understand this teams like Auburn, fsu, gators, USC, SC, Clemson.... but he is not good enough to play for Miami?
Let me understand this, 50 offers and yet he's taking only 1 reported ov so he's so solid but yet decommits the 2 weeks before NSD.............. yeah all 50 offers are legit

I wonder how many of those are committable offers

Ive never really been a fan of his, and im goin to keep sayin that with or without a miami offer or commit

Advertisement
Back