Yeargin decommits from ND

Canes2082

“He threw a shoe”
Maude
Tom Loy ‏@TomLoy247 38m
Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) linebacker Richard Yeargin III has decommitted from #NotreDame.

Advertisement
Advertisement
you seen him play?

Yes, saw 3 USchool games and the guy is gifted physically but just doesnt make many plays to me. Seriously other then the star rating you'd be hard pressed to find many that says many good things about him. Skai Moore was a 3 and everybody loved him because it was obvious when you saw him play this kid? Not so much

you seen him play?

Yes, saw 3 USchool games and the guy is gifted physically but just doesnt make many plays to me. Seriously other then the star rating you'd be hard pressed to find many that says many good things about him. Skai Moore was a 3 and everybody loved him because it was obvious when you saw him play this kid? Not so much

And the :diaf:staff waited to late offer Skai. SMH

you seen him play?

thats over and done with, no point of continuing to complain about it lets just look forward to the guys coming in

Advertisement
If yeargin was considering Miami or vice versa you idiots would be singing a different tune. When will yall ever learn...

you seen him play?

thats over and done with, no point of continuing to complain about it lets just look forward to the guys coming in

Why.

you seen him play?

Trust the Tie.....lulz

you seen him play?

Why.

Maybe because its about to be a year old and we as grown men need to move tf on. We got 3 starters at linebacker and if they play well then we wont need to worry. Seriously this isn't the "one that got away" its a team game and and I would rather worry about the 5 linebacker recruits coming in and the young guys we got last year who can contribute coming up then ***** again about Skai

Advertisement
If yeargin was considering Miami or vice versa you idiots would be singing a different tune. When will yall ever learn...

Exactly, but since he's not considering he's "not that good". You people are pathetic.

Not really. I said tmac was the third best player in his own secondary and I'm still saying the same thing today. Said Cronkrite was a stud a while back and still saying the same today. Said yeargin was overrated a while back and still saying the same today. One of Yeargin's own previous coaches said he was overrated. Everyone that saw u school play knew Moore was the best player on the field. No one said that about yeargin after watching u school this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exactly, but since he's not considering he's "not that good". You people are pathetic.

Not really. I said tmac was the third best player in his own secondary and I'm still saying the same thing today. Said Cronkrite was a stud a while back and still saying the same today. Said yeargin was overrated a while back and still saying the same today. One of Yeargin's own previous coaches said he was overrated.

HG please dont say this I mean because of his "star rating" we need him and if anybody doesn't agree we're "pathetic". I will say TMac has potential at cb but not a big fan of him as a safety but Yeargin? Seriously if anybody who wants him here can name 1 game where he truly wow'd them then ill say offer him

Advertisement

Not really. I said tmac was the third best player in his own secondary and I'm still saying the same thing today. Said Cronkrite was a stud a while back and still saying the same today. Said yeargin was overrated a while back and still saying the same today. One of Yeargin's own previous coaches said he was overrated. Everyone that saw u school play knew Moore was the best player on the field. No one said that after watching u school this year.

I agree I saw yeargin I thought he was overrated.

Last year I thought Skai Moore should have been offered

Why.

Maybe because its about to be a year old and we as grown men need to move tf on. We got 3 starters at linebacker and if they play well then we wont need to worry. Seriously this isn't the "one that got away" its a team game and and I would rather worry about the 5 linebacker recruits coming in and the young guys we got last year who can contribute coming up then **** again about Skai

Lol.

Advertisement
Back