Yearby

Advertisement
I will take yearby I think he is tougher

Without a doubt

three starts (against two bad teams and one weak ooc) in and you're ready to take yearby over the 'Canes all time leading rusher?

At least let yearby finish the season and play real defenses like Clemson and FSU before making statements like that

Nebraska is a weak out of conference game? They beat us by by 10 last year felt like more than that....62-28 when pelini was there. The team they lost to on a hailmary play byu was leading #10 ucla throughout most of the game and lost by 1 point. Fsu a real defense? They haven't played anyone. Usf just got blasted by Maryland... Fau almost beat Tulsa who put up over 35 points against Oklahoma.

Yearby has shown a lot in the past and has elevated his game, he is not asking to come out of the game after 3 straight rushes and is not getting negative yardage behind line that is worse than last year. Duke had NFL lineman blocking in front of him including an NFL tight end and receiver so take that in consideration...

I will take yearby I think he is tougher

Without a doubt

three starts (against two bad teams and one weak ooc) in and you're ready to take yearby over the 'Canes all time leading rusher?

At least let yearby finish the season and play real defenses like Clemson and FSU before making statements like that

Nebraska is a weak out of conference game? They beat us by by 10 last year felt like more than that....62-28 when pelini was there. The team they lost to on a hailmary play byu was leading #10 ucla throughout most of the game and lost by 1 point. Fsu a real defense? They haven't played anyone. Usf just got blasted by Maryland... Fau almost beat Tulsa who put up over 35 points against Oklahoma.

Yearby has shown a lot in the past and has elevated his game, he is not asking to come out of the game after 3 straight rushes and is not getting negative yardage behind line that is worse than last year. Duke had NFL lineman blocking in front of him including an NFL tight end and receiver so take that in consideration...

Last year is last year. And we were 6-7 last year, is that win supposed to be impressive on Nebraska's part?

You can justify this whatever way you want. You just crowned a guy with three starts over our all time leading rusher. Albeit, three starts against bad teams.

yearby has been great. he is breaking tackles, dragging defenders and grinding. not a single complaint against him. no need to compare his to duke yet. let's do that in a few years.

Advertisement
He is a better RB than Duke. Only thing Duke had on him was explosion. Other than that, yearby is superior in every single aspect. If any duke supports disagree, tell me what Duke does better than Yearby,.

Advertisement
Yearby is a **** good back. He would have more yards if he didnt have to avoid getting tackled in the backfield so much.

Advertisement
Back