Yearby

brock

All-American
That boy came up big.... He is averaging **** near 8 ypc. I love Duke but we ain't missing a beat at ALL with yearby. 17 rushes 125 yards td 7.4 ypc

Advertisement
Yearby is the truth. Walton is a baller, too.

Plus those receivers and TE's... We have playmakers all over the O.

Yearby is a really good backs, I really enjoy watching him.

Al sucks doe

Advertisement
Yearby is a really good backs, I really enjoy watching him.

Al sucks doe

Yes he does. I couldn't believe that happened in the fourth. The refs didn't do us no favors either now. Their oline held our dline **** near every play

Last edited:
He looks good with the extra weight. Still as shifty as ever. And he can break tackles, too.

I'd like to see Gray in the games. He's a dynamic player who needs to be on the field - as long as he can hold on to the ball....

That boy came up big.... He is averaging **** near 8 ypc. I love Duke but we ain't missing a beat at ALL with yearby. 17 rushes 125 yards td 7.4 ypc

Yearby needs the ball more. I like Walton but Gray needs to be getting some of his carries. Can't understand why you use the smallest running back on the goal line and trying to run him up the middle so much.

Gray isnt on the field because he needs to hold on to the ball better. I expect as time goes on he will play a bigger role.

Advertisement
Yearby looks great with the extra strength. He's getting legitimate YAC. Looking like a version of the Muscle Hamster: Doug Martin.

Advertisement
Yearby looks great with the extra strength. He's getting legitimate YAC. Looking like a version of the Muscle Hamster: Doug Martin.

He's the perfect example OF A ONE CUT RUNNER. I love those type of backs, they find a seem and get YAC and he doesn't take big hits at all and he runs behind his pads.

Advertisement

He's the perfect example OF A ONE CUT RUNNER. I love those type of backs, they find a seem and get YAC and he doesn't take big hits at all and he runs behind his pads.

Can't truly tell, because it's still just 3 games in, but he looks like he'll be more durable than Duke. For some reason, Duke used to take some brutal shots and wind up in bad predicaments with his legs. Yearby seems to always gradually fall forward.

Advertisement
Back