Yearby

Advertisement
Not an insider but I inferred from stuff I read that their biggest beef with him is his inability to pick up the blitz, which is made worse by our weak OL.

Yearby gone he just said this was his last home game as cane, posted it on instagram. Post is now deleted

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not an insider but I inferred from stuff I read that their biggest beef with him is his inability to pick up the blitz, which is made worse by our weak OL.

He picked the blitz the past two season so I am not buying that

I feel you but the articles, and comments I read made it seem as if that was an issue. I don't see where his running was viewed as a flaw.

Yearby gone he just said this was his last home game as cane, posted it on instagram

So the staff managed him terribly. Can't blame him but what upsets me is that they choose Gus over him. I have no issues with Gus but he has done nothing his entire year.

Advertisement
I've lost count of the amount of times Yearby has been treated like a child in pass protection . I don't know what some were watching

Yearby gone he just said this was his last home game as cane, posted it on instagram

Transfer, or the CFL?

Actually, Yearby would make a really good NFL running back. In the NFL you don't need elite speed to be a good running back as most don't have elite speed. In the NFL all they need from a RB is to move the chains.

Yearby is really efficient between the tackles so I see him having a really good career in the NFL. He also is a good receiver

Transfer, or the CFL?

Actually, Yearby would make a really good NFL running back. In the NFL you don't need elite speed to be a good running back as most don't have elite speed. In the NFL all they need from a RB is to move the chains.

Yearby is really efficient between the tackles so I see him having a really good career in the NFL. He also is a good receiver

Ummm.....What?

Transfer, or the CFL?

Gotta pick up the blitz in the NFL or u are a practice squad guy.

Advertisement
I think small running backs have to have elite speed and quickness to keep a job in the NFL.

We'll just agree to disagree on Yearby's NFL prospects.

Transfer, or the CFL?

Transfer, or the CFL?

Yearby has elite balance, feet and vision but he isn't gonna do much in the NFL unless he starts juicing. Speed is one thing which he lacks severely but as you said can be over come, what can't be overcome is his overall lack of strength. He is fine between the tackles against meh teams but the second he plays a good defense he can't do ****. Gets arm tackled all the time, not a good trait for a slow RB.

Advertisement
I think small running backs have to have elite speed and quickness to keep a job in the NFL.

We'll just agree to disagree on Yearby's NFL prospects.

Transfer, or the CFL?

I think he'll get a look on an NFL team, but I don't think he makes it in the NFL. As everyone has stated, he isn't a good blocker so they won't trust him. Especially considering how he's maxed out as a chain moving 3rd down back.

CyPAfeOWIAAZct2.jpg:large

I think Yearby's situation is just a by product of the new coaches recruits. Although, Richt didn't recruit Walton to MIA but he did try to recruit him at UGA. So in the end Richt got his man plus this staff seems to favor bigger physical backs. The good thing going forward for RB down here is that Richt recruited a lot of backs from SFL.

My take on Gus over Yearby is that they have lost their **** mind. I would have rolled with Walton and Yearby if I had to let any of the RB walk to land top recruits going forward it would have been Gus. But then again, you can definitely sell immediate playing time to new recruits with Walton and Gus rather than Walton and Yearby.

Also, you know JJ's saying you play next years team this year. Unless a player is just leaps and bounds better than his backup the older guy will always get the raw end of the deal.

One thing for certain, they had better land a stud. Somebody that can come in and play if not we will be hurting at RB. One true RB is not going to get it. I like Walton but he's about the same as Yearby. Walton has more speed. Yearby has much better quickness and balance.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back