Yearby Update on twitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly why Twitter is for ***gots. ***gots love creating and reading drama and fables.

There are a lot of pros and cons of Twitter.

When it comes to CFB recruiting, it is for ***gots.

It leaves too much room for f*cking dorks and losers to start fabricating rumors and it gives the recruits a public stage to act like clowns.

Advertisement
It really must be a slow day if this becomes a topic lol. How bout them Heat tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is exactly why Twitter is for ***gots. ***gots love creating and reading drama and fables.

Hey I got this really ****** idea that normally would get me punched if I said it to someone's face. Any idea how to instantly get it out to millions of people instead?

Not putting stock into that because Alabama has a full load of RB's as it is, i think Yearby would entertain it, but i still like him to be a Cane when it's done. :neonu:

Advertisement

Hey I got this really ****ty idea that normally would get me punched if I said it to someone's face. Any idea how to instantly get it out to millions of people instead?

Change that to dozens of people because I'm sure most of the retards squawking out their sissified emotional outbursts on Clitter have about 30 people following them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back