Yearby Under Armour game ?

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
Anyone know if he will still be attending game (jersey and crutches on sidelines….making Cook feel bad that he can't even play there either…)? Are players that have been invited, that are rendered injured prior to game, still invited?

Wondering if he will be present for Cooks commitment..

Advertisement
UF LB Matt Rolin went last year even though he was injured. He was on crutches on the sidelines. I assume Yearby would be allowed to do the same thing

Advertisement
yes he will be there. they let all previously injured players attend the under armour game week festivities. I asked tom luginbull earlier on twitter today and he said yes injured players are still able to come. They would arrive later in the week though

yes he will be there. they let all previously injured players attend the under armour game week festivities. I asked tom luginbull earlier on twitter today and he said yes injured players are still able to come. They would arrive later in the week though

I hope that he rides there with cook

I hope that he rides there with cook

Yearby being by Cook's side for the announcement would be a good sign IMO, like Malcolm being there for Tracy's. When Tracy invited Malcolm up on stage with him before the announcement I already knew. I imagine it would be tough to have your boy right next to you and then announce that you are passing up the opportunity to play with him for the next 3-4 years...

Advertisement
idc what any insider says about Cook he is one of those kids that know one knows where he will choose He has done a great job of keeping to him self respect for him where ever he decides to go

I wonder which RB will replace Yearby on the roster as a late addition? Would be nice if it was Powell so we could another player at practice with Cook repping the U.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Cook is announcing at the UA and wants to do the city of Miami proud (assuming he goes to UM) he may want to commit (ala Tracy Howard with Malcolm Lewis) with his boys Darling ad Yearby by his side. I hope Yearby is heading up there as Cook announcing for FSU with him gimped on the sideline would be harsh.

Also, is Darling in the UA game? If so him dipping on his boys in front of their faces after saying he wants his next destination to be like Miami Central would be flat out cold blooded.

On the flip, if neither Yearby or Darling are there that could be why Cook decided to announce at the UA...so he did not offend his boys with them by his side or in attendance.

Advertisement
Back