Yearby and Cook

Advertisement
I think it makes me sick seeing big-time Miami Central players at FSU - Cook is a difference maker and would look great trading plays with Yearby (or Walton or Gray).

Freeman should've been here too. I think that one was on Shannon for passing on him....

Best 2 RB's In ACC, especially with Conner out.. they're dominating games. What do you guys think?

cook and those other studs are why we r stuck in the mud, and this staff cant coach on top of that. bbb

Advertisement
I think it makes me sick seeing big-time Miami Central players at FSU - Cook is a difference maker and would look great trading plays with Yearby (or Walton or Gray).

Freeman should've been here too. I think that one was on Shannon for passing on him....

Best 2 RB's In ACC, especially with Conner out.. they're dominating games. What do you guys think?

We had Cooper, Lamar Miller and mike James. We did not need freeman

We had Cooper, Lamar Miller and mike James. We did not need freeman

And Storm with Duke committing as a junior to RS following the class of Freeman. Freeman was decent but our backs were better at the time.

Imagine playing Central with Cook, Yearby and five D1 offensive linemen.

One of those five - Reginald Bain - is a really good LT for FAU.

Advertisement
Yearby hasn't done anything yet. He had a nice game against fay. Big ****** deal. He needs to play well against real competition before he's labelled as one of the best backs in the acc.

Advertisement
Yearby hasn't done anything yet. He had a nice game against fay. Big ****in deal. He needs to play well against real competition before he's labelled as one of the best backs in the acc.

Hey piece of terd Yearby had 500+ yards last year as a backup running back to arguably the greatest RB in our programs history... Yearby is great, Cook is Elite.. Chill the ***** out man.. And name a better back than Yearby besides cook??? We'll go back and forth man

Advertisement
when did cook get that ridiculously strong? i mean he was always fast and elusive but has been unusually tough to bring down. even last season after he had a shoulder injury and missed all of spring ball. had to he put on so much muscle so quickly.

Yearby hasn't done anything yet. He had a nice game against fay. Big ****in deal. He needs to play well against real competition before he's labelled as one of the best backs in the acc.

Hey piece of terd Yearby had 500+ yards last year as a backup running back to arguably the greatest RB in our programs history... Yearby is great, Cook is Elite.. Chill the ***** out man.. And name a better back than Yearby besides cook??? We'll go back and forth man

You said "What do you guys think?" Don't get your ****** in a knot when someone does.

You said "he's dominating games." Dude hasn't played anyone yet. Let's wait and see what he does when he plays even an average team. Personally I'm not real impressed with his skill set. I think he'll be an ok back for us. Time will tell, I hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
Back