Yeah, we don't need this guys kid...:-)

Advertisement
Not Shannon Sharpe for me. I would gladly push him off the boat into Normandy though. Besides, by the end of his speech, you're so covered in saliva that you have no idea what he was talking about. Great player though, but his brother was better.

I called the President...President, we need the National Guard and as many men as you can spare because we are killin UMcanesfan420, so call off the dogs, send in the National Guard.

Advertisement
The reality is that your first coaching job can't be as a position coach at a school like Miami no matter who you are. You have to be willing to start as a GA here or in HS (Barrow for instance), then somewhere on a smaller level to hone your craft, then maybe you get the call up to UM.

Ray Lewis is amazing. GOAT motivator in FB history.

I asked this in the thread on RLIII -- any chance ray ray takes a graduate assistant role when his son is here? Would overlap with his retirement. Chance to spend time with son.

In any case, AG has a plan.

Blah, blah, blah....
It's a great sound byte but that's all it is. Rah Rah doesn't win football games. Talent, preparation, & execution win. Who is the rah rah guy for the Patriots, Giants, or Alabama?

Blah, blah, blah....
It's a great sound byte but that's all it is. Rah Rah doesn't win football games. Talent, preparation, & execution win. Who is the rah rah guy for the Patriots, Giants, or Alabama?

You're crazy if you don't think drive and effort count.

Advertisement
Didn't say that. Intensity & mentality are huge factors no doubt. But the rah rah & pregame speeches mean nothing after the game starts. I'm not gonna totally devalue that aspect but its a minor %.

Blah, blah, blah....

Justin Tuck, Tom Brady, and it WAS Dante Hightower.

Saban is a heck of a motivator of college teams. Jimmy Johnson was, too. It's not only players who can lead.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back