Yeah, we don't need this guys kid...:-)

Advertisement
please please PLEASE become part of this coaching staff when done in the league. and no better time with his kid here.

please please PLEASE become part of this coaching staff when done in the league. and no better time with his kid here.

****, I'd be happy if he just hung around the Hecht center lifting weights, giving pep talks, and staring guys down who weren't going all out. Then give him front row seats behind the players and make sure they know he's there. Watching. Gettin ****ed.

****, I'd be happy if he just hung around the Hecht center lifting weights, giving pep talks, and staring guys down who weren't going all out. Then give him front row seats behind the players and make sure they know he's there. Watching. Gettin ****ed.

yeah, but just imagine him out on the recruiting trail with stud h.s. linebackers...i bet it would be extremely difficult for someone like matthew thomas to look ray ray in the face and not commit. he could be our ken norton jr, who built one **** of a LB crew while at usc.

Advertisement
There are a few NFL players that could talk me into going on the front line as we storm the beach of Normandy...

Ray Lewis
Michael Irvin
Shannon Sharpe

I'm ready to go man.

Advertisement
There are a few NFL players that could talk me into going on the front line as we storm the beach of Normandy...

Ray Lewis
Michael Irvin
Shannon Sharpe
Cecil Shorts 3
Brock Bolen

I'm ready to go man.

this

Advertisement
Its the very rare NFL player who can transition to D1 coaching. You're talking about going from the top of the world, to having to work 6am - 11pm and be a road warrior. Its an incredibly hard job. Teaching, scheming, recruiting, meetings... 12 months a year and 7 days a week half the time. All for what? $300k?

It would have to be a labor of love. Maybe thats Ray. Maybe not. Would be cool. Barrow has done well for sure.

I want Dorsey brought back as a QBs coach one day. I think that's what he's hoping too.
Then he can work his way up. He'd probably make a great OC.

Advertisement
Amazing. Love Ray, would love to see him as the S&C coach.

Becoming Swaseys asst. at first would be a good transition role for him. He would have a ton of access to the players and would give him time to learn the ins and outs of the coaching profession before being on the actual staff.

Not Shannon Sharpe for me. I would gladly push him off the boat into Normandy though. Besides, by the end of his speech, you're so covered in saliva that you have no idea what he was talking about. Great player though, but his brother was better.

Advertisement
Back