Yasir Abdullah 18 OLB

Didn't @Liberty City El say him and a couple of his friends or teammates would be Canes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup...

I've been calling for Yasir, Camron Davis & Randy Russell to get offers since last year & I believe we'll get all 3.
Russell looks like he has great instincts, but I'm a little surprised by his official shuttle run. 4.7? It definitely doesn't show on the field.

Advertisement
Didn't @Liberty City El say him and a couple of his friends or teammates would be Canes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup...

I've been calling for Yasir, Camron Davis & Randy Russell to get offers since last year & I believe we'll get all 3.
Russell looks like he has great instincts, but I'm a little surprised by his official shuttle run. 4.7? It definitely doesn't show on the field.
I've watched plenty of his film & seen him live numerous times... I never put a whole lot of stock in times, they simply measure what a player is doing at the specific moment they're being tested.

Typical Cypress Lake, anybody they have that is good to decent always leaves them. Except he moved out of town

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back