Yall sliding or not?

Advertisement
Sliding huh? New one on me.

We always said, "You going?"

Followed closely by, "You coming?"

And if you wanted to sound cool, you said, "Showin' up?"

But then again, these kids call booty dancing twerking, and that makes me laugh my *** off. Twerking sounds like a drug withdrawl symptom. xD

Advertisement
Feeling really old lately reading about clapbacks and sliding.

Diaz and staff should crash the party again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is top golf actually worth it? I’ve heard it fairly expensive even with a group of people because you get a small amount of balls to hit, like 10? I’ve never done it but feel like playing 9 would be much more worth it

TopGolf is fun, barring you're not worried about the money and are just there for a hang and good time.

I was at the Vegas grand opening for work (so everything was comped—top shelf ****tails) and have been to Scottsdale and Austin locations for work-related and Tour-related events.

Yes, you hit ten balls at a time—as you would if you were playing some type of video game, were bowling, etc. and had your turn. Hit at targets, compete, keep score. Barring you only have a few people in your bay playing at once, you're hitting 10 balls every 7-10 minutes, or so.

The bays are air conditioned, TVs play sports-related content and servers bring you booze and food—which as far as bar food goes is surprisingly good.

If you think of it from a golf perspective, no—it's probably not as cool as playing nine, but if you see it as an outing, a Dave & Buster's type event, something co-ed where everyone is drinking, eating, competing, hanging out, etc.—it's more than worth it. (There's a reason so many are popping up in every city and the brand is growing.)

Side note—F Florida State.

Sliding huh? New one on me.

We always said, "You going?"

Followed closely by, "You coming?"

And if you wanted to sound cool, you said, "Showin' up?"

But then again, these kids call booty dancing twerking, and that makes me laugh my *** off. Twerking sounds like a drug withdrawl symptom. xD
Lol, I think it's a prison term. It's the slang version of "deviating", going off route to or from your work release job or leaving your job. "I'm finna slide to this hoes house, call my phone if the center calls." Lmao, crazy times.

Advertisement
I will take Manny's arrival on the multi millon $$$$$$ yacht with his crew, rather than some weak *** show event, deep in enemy territory trying to promote his team.....
Sounds like a ****............ golf bowling alley with a Tiki bar or two, and very little to offer the rollers, that make these events successful.
There goes Willie T again, way out of his League.
Agreed with Gatorhater..........will be a lot of "slippin'" too...

Why can't the kids just say....Are you going...?

Secondary question....At what age do guys start to look like douches by trying to use slang words that 18 year olds use? I am going with...as soon as they are gainfully employed...but, may push it up to 30...possibly 35 at the outer limit....
Hey man, some of us "choose" not to grow up, don't hate.

Advertisement
Back