Yall sliding or not?

Why can't the kids just say....Are you going...?

Secondary question....At what age do guys start to look like douches by trying to use slang words that 18 year olds use? I am going with...as soon as they are gainfully employed...but, may push it up to 30...possibly 35 at the outer limit....
“Sliding” is only one word..

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Go Grumpy Ole Canes
I'm old, but not Grumpy....I'm Perpetually Perturbed....

Is top golf actually worth it? I’ve heard it fairly expensive even with a group of people because you get a small amount of balls to hit, like 10? I’ve never done it but feel like playing 9 would be much more worth it
To go on a date, I would stay away from Topgolf but with a group of friends it can be an enjoyable experience. I went with a group of 5 people and the price wasn't too bad for 2 hours. The thing that gets you is the $45 an hour play time.

Advertisement
Top Golf is a blast! You aren't limited in the amount of balls you can hit. You rent the bay by the hour. It's not where I'd go if I was trying to work on my golf game (that place is called the driving range), but it's a good time for sure.
You play little games correct? Kind of like target practice or closest to the pin?

Is top golf actually worth it? I’ve heard it fairly expensive even with a group of people because you get a small amount of balls to hit, like 10? I’ve never done it but feel like playing 9 would be much more worth it

its fun esp when there are other sporting events. its a great spot to drink at imo bc everyone has something to do. pricing is by the hour and depends on times. it can get super expensive or can be cheap, just depends on what time you choose to go

forgot to add, the biggest issue w top golf (at least in miami) is location. this applies to tampa, as well. orlando's location is prolly the best in terms of stuff around it, but that's bc they put it near the convention center. going back to miami, its either in the hood or in doral so you're stuck there (same as tampa w it being in brandon).

Advertisement

The one in Doral is much better. If you go with a group you play like $10 per person to play.

Why can't the kids just say....Are you going...?

Secondary question....At what age do guys start to look like douches by trying to use slang words that 18 year olds use? I am going with...as soon as they are gainfully employed...but, may push it up to 30...possibly 35 at the outer limit....
I'd say whatever age they want to be gainfully employed.

Lol @ Willie booking Top Golf in ******* Miami Gardens to host a booster party. I hear they'll hit up Dolphin Mall and Dave and Buster's for the after party.

Everyone gets robbed at that location.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You play little games correct? Kind of like target practice or closest to the pin?
Yeah pretty much. They have these zones you try to hit to. It's cool because it tracks each one of your balls. Can play different games through the software. It's very well done. Like was said above, great place to have some drinks and hang out. Get to lounge on couches, watch sports on the tv, eat/drink and then go smack a ball when you want to. Great business model. I'm not surprised they have made so much bank.

Advertisement
Back