Yall sliding or not?

ray_ray

Recruit
IMG_20190528_155237.jpg

Advertisement
Is top golf actually worth it? I’ve heard it fairly expensive even with a group of people because you get a small amount of balls to hit, like 10? I’ve never done it but feel like playing 9 would be much more worth it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is top golf actually worth it? I’ve heard it fairly expensive even with a group of people because you get a small amount of balls to hit, like 10? I’ve never done it but feel like playing 9 would be much more worth it
Never even considered this event for golfing purposes! I'm in it for the pull up!

Every time I go you rent the bay for a specific period of time. Just like a lane at a bowling alley. You can play as much or as little in that period of time. It's not cheap, but I wouldn't say it's astronomical either. The food and drink can get somewhat pricey but that's generally anywhere you go now.

Advertisement
How the kids say "are you going" nowadays
Why can't the kids just say....Are you going...?

Secondary question....At what age do guys start to look like douches by trying to use slang words that 18 year olds use? I am going with...as soon as they are gainfully employed...but, may push it up to 30...possibly 35 at the outer limit....

Advertisement
Top Golf is a blast! You aren't limited in the amount of balls you can hit. You rent the bay by the hour. It's not where I'd go if I was trying to work on my golf game (that place is called the driving range), but it's a good time for sure.

Advertisement
Back