Y'all shut the Fvck up!

Advertisement
Why is it so hard for them to understand RR?

WHY!?

Honestly, it’s b/c ALL of us want to be back so bad. I’m not going to lie, it’s very difficult for me to watch teams like Bama, Clemson, OSU, LSU, UGA, etc now become marquee programs. We were the premier of all premier programs where NFL scouts used to draft our players just b/c they went to The U, and the likelihood of them being a star wasn’t even considered a bet, it was almost a guarantee. The whole CFB world, outside the hicks of the SEC, have been waiting for our ascension back to the throne.

So fans r looking for any sign, and they hold on to anything, praying & hoping this game or that game is the turning point. Richt gave us a false sense of being back during that 15 game streak, and CFB was better for it, to the point of Finebaum reluctantly joined in on the fun.....and then reality set in.

We’ve become Cinderella instead of the Wicked Step-Mom. Instead of being the anti-CFB team; running up scores, unsportsmanlike behavior, dark visors, black socks, black cleats, sickest uniforms, expectations to play for National Championships yr after yr.....we’ve become just a program.

Beating a FCS team 63-0? Gotta be a sign that we’re making strides! Best a G5 program by 35?! We’ve gots to be back, great win!
See instead of that being expected, it’s now a means for a hope! That sucks. Nebraska fans went through it. ND fans went through it. SC fans r going through it. Bama fans went through it. The only way it changes is by hiring the right AD, and having a strong BOT. That’s y I’m neutral on my feelings right now. Manny says the right things, and I want to believe, but we’ve had too many smooth talkers over the last decade now.

Manny, Our AD (who I hold accountable for all of this), the BOT, and hopeful fans can celebrate this victory, but I won’t....not b/c I’m a Debbie Downer, but b/c it’s a f’ing FCS program and one of thee worst FCS programs, period. If this is our standard, then we’re doomed. So instead of setting myself up, I’ll wait to see how we perform after we face a P5 opponent after a bye-week.

P.S-if we come out flat after another bye week against another lack luster opponent in VT, then Manny really is the problem.

Honestly, it’s b/c ALL of us want to be back so bad. I’m not going to lie, it’s very difficult for me to watch teams like Bama, Clemson, OSU, LSU, UGA, etc now become marquee programs. We were the premier of all premier programs where NFL scouts used to draft our players just b/c they went to The U, and the likelihood of them being a star wasn’t even considered a bet, it was almost a guarantee. The whole CFB world, outside the hicks of the SEC, have been waiting for our ascension back to the throne.

So fans r looking for any sign, and they hold on to anything, praying & hoping this game or that game is the turning point. Richt gave us a false sense of being back during that 15 game streak, and CFB was better for it, to the point of Finebaum reluctantly joined in on the fun.....and then reality set in.

We’ve become Cinderella instead of the Wicked Step-Mom. Instead of being the anti-CFB team; running up scores, unsportsmanlike behavior, dark visors, black socks, black cleats, sickest uniforms, expectations to play for National Championships yr after yr.....we’ve become just a program.

Beating a FCS team 63-0? Gotta be a sign that we’re making strides! Best a G5 program by 35?! We’ve gots to be back, great win!
See instead of that being expected, it’s now a means for a hope! That sucks. Nebraska fans went through it. ND fans went through it. SC fans r going through it. Bama fans went through it. The only way it changes is by hiring the right AD, and having a strong BOT. That’s y I’m neutral on my feelings right now. Manny says the right things, and I want to believe, but we’ve had too many smooth talkers over the last decade now.

Manny, Our AD (who I hold accountable for all of this), the BOT, and hopeful fans can celebrate this victory, but I won’t....not b/c I’m a Debbie Downer, but b/c it’s a f’ing FCS program and one of thee worst FCS programs, period. If this is our standard, then we’re doomed. So instead of setting myself up, I’ll wait to see how we perform after we face a P5 opponent after a bye-week.

P.S-if we come out flat after another bye week against another lack luster opponent in VT, then Manny really is the problem.

Sad.

But true.

As predicted; we go 0-2, beat BCU and we’re “back.” Lol. We’ll win next week against another G5 program, and we’ll be REALLY back.

Let’s beat a P5 team, first, pls. Fact is, we r still struggling on 3rd downs against even inferior teams. I’ll always take a W, but pls let’s temper our expectations until we get back on the field against a real opponent. The DL still don’t look right to me; we had to blitz DBs & S to get pressure against BCU, which is no good.

My hope is we get comfortable w the game plans and ride this out to a Coastal, but even in this 63-0 victory, there were a lot of flaws we gotta clean up.
You are the first person in this thread to utter the words "We're back", not anyone else so get your **** straight. What's really cute is saying "Let's beat a P5 team, first, pls". Hypothetical fast forward to Week 7 with a 4-2 record. Say we do win against two P5 team. I know what will happen, you will be ready to post another thread setting yet another expectation, "Let's beat Clemson, first, pls", and should that expectation not be met it will rain a flood of Fire Manny threads and endless whiny-***** temper tantrums.

Wish these sour grapes would just be honest and tell everyone that no matter what this team does they'll will find something to ***** about. For a long time I used to dismiss criticism of our fanbase as "They hate us because they ain't us". Lately, I am not so sure anymore. A win, regardless of opponent, should give you pride that your home town team showed up and took it to them. What the **** are you all miserable about? Take the W and move on.

You are the first person in this thread to utter the words "We're back", not anyone else so get your **** straight. What's really cute is saying "Let's beat a P5 team, first, pls". Hypothetical fast forward to Week 7 with a 4-2 record. Say we do win against two P5 team. I know what will happen, you will be ready to post another thread setting yet another expectation, "Let's beat Clemson, first, pls", and should that expectation not be met it will rain a flood of Fire Manny threads and endless whiny-***** temper tantrums.

Wish these sour grapes would just be honest and tell everyone that no matter what this team does they'll will find something to ***** about. For a long time I used to dismiss criticism of our fanbase as "They hate us because they ain't us". Lately, I am not so sure anymore. A win, regardless of opponent, should give you pride that your home town team showed up and took it to them. What the **** are you all miserable about? Take the W and move on.

Pls stfu, my ninja. Like fa real fa real, stfu. Ninja u only been here since July 2019, so wtf are u even talking bout??! L-O-L

Ninja u responding to something u have zero knowledge of on this board. If understood the fckin context of my post, and THE MUTHA FCKIN HISTORY OF THIS BOARD, u wouldn’t be a captain save-a-hoe right now.

Advertisement

Thank you for expressing my feelings for me.

Cautious optimism.

It was Bethune Cookman...

The board isn't going to STFU until we beat UVA & FSU this year, and even then they still won't STFU.

It just is what it is, they're going to want to burn the house down every single season until we win the ACC & compete for the playoffs & trust me, even then they would still find things to bhitch about.
That’s because most of the guys on here have no connection to UM other than becoming fans when we were dominating. They’re only fans of winning and can’t take any enjoy in anything other than a NC. That’s what causes all this misery here.

If they felt a real connection to the university like some of the local diehards and alumni and guys who grew up with the program they’d find some way to enjoy some of these good moments along the way.

But instead of having fun with a blowout and enjoying watching the young guys play and N’Kosi get rewarded with playing time for being a great teammate, they have to defend their agendas and remind us it’s only Bethune-Cookman. Well, no ****, motherfckers. We know that. We also know all the coaches are still on death watch and all that too.

But, goddamit, I get 12 or 13 of these precious days per year, and I’m going to milk as much enjoyment out of them as I can.

Advertisement
That’s because most of the guys on here have no connection to UM other than becoming fans when we were dominating. They’re only fans of winning and can’t take any enjoy in anything other than a NC. That’s what causes all this misery here.

If they felt a real connection to the university like some of the local diehards and alumni and guys who grew up with the program they’d find some way to enjoy some of these good moments along the way.

But instead of having fun with a blowout and enjoying watching the young guys play and N’Kosi get rewarded with playing time for being a great teammate, they have to defend their agendas and remind us it’s only Bethune-Cookman. Well, no ****, motherfckers. We know that. We also know all the coaches are still on death watch and all that too.

But, goddamit, I get 12 or 13 of these precious days per year, and I’m going to milk as much enjoyment out of them as I can.

Attachments

• AF0C09C7-D2B0-4DA9-977D-981928A9AAB6.gif
    AF0C09C7-D2B0-4DA9-977D-981928A9AAB6.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
I have a hard time beating up on the fan base too much.

The endless string of underinvestment and lazy decision making by an incompetent AD, the crippling extensions, the reactive and dated approach to everything...

It literally destroyed the marquee college football program, and one of the most powerful brands in sports. What made it especially vitriolic is that every concern the fans had were completely validated.

Yet, every time there was a whiff of success, the slurpers were out and being equally obnoxious and trying to throw it in everyone's face. So, when that too crumbled, it made for even more over the top and acidic responses.
At some point, if all your hobby does is make you miserable, then you should find a new hobby. If you’re still miserable and bytching and moaning after a scrimmage where we got to see some young guys and Jimmy Murphy do his thing and N’Kosi get rewarded for being a great teammate, then take a knee and reevaluate your hobbies. Because this one’s not good for you anymore.

Advertisement
We looked a lot better than we did 2 years ago when we played bc. The programs in a better place, the o-line got to experience bullying a team for the first time in like 4-5 years. I think that boost in confidence is going be great for us moving forward. We saw the cleanest football game so far for us an now they know they can do it. Bc is exactly what we needed.

Advertisement
I don’t get fan base sometimes. Instead of rooting and hoping it’s like if the coach/scheme/assistants/or whatever isn’t what factions of our fan base thinks it should be then they tend to try and burn it down in hopes of getting what they want.

what is your view of a successful Miami Hurricanes football season?

Advertisement
Back