Ya'll must've forgot...

Advertisement
Richt feels differently, and he knows better than any of us. But from the outside looking in, I'm with OP that a depth chart of Walton, Homer, Choc, Burns seems deep and talented enough for me, assuming Gray sticks.

p.s., Technically, "could care less" works grammatically and logically. But I agree with you that the proper expression is "couldn't care less". :)

Advertisement
I could potentially care less, I guess. Or more. So I will say I could care less, and I could care more. The potential is there either way.

funny that he does not turn on the 3rd gear hypersonic speed consistently. He usually gets caught from behind when he doesn't. Hope he works on that some this Spring.

Grammar police out in full force today.

Man I feel for those that get worked up over a grammatical error but hey my bad. To each his own.

I feel like Homer is due for a breakout year and yes we are a bit thin especially if Walton goes down but even if Dye comes aboard is he truly head and shoulders better than Choc given he has a checkered injury history as well?

Advertisement
Couldn't care less....COULDN'T. That drives me nuts

Go Canes!

Unless you ride with the implied sarcasm theory of saying "I COULD care less (but I won't)". Disirregardless, I digress. We're going to be fine at RB.

Advertisement
Back