Yahoo has Miami-2.5 and o/u 41.5

Advertisement
***** Embarrassing. We don't have an actual quarterback on the team. Does AJ Highsmith have any eligibility left?

1701899473932.png

I’m getting a little nervous about Rutgers…someone…never mind.

This has all the makings of a 17-14 type of game. Mario and Schiano will spend the entire game trying to “outphysical” each other. Wr’s might wanna stay home for this game.

This is the epitome of loser-speak.

We should allow 11 games over 15 years under at least five different head or interim coaches dictate our expectations and point spreads for this year under this coach with this set of players.

Good lord, we have some soft-shouldered fans...
We suck in bowls and always have, get over it. Even when we were good, we struggled in bowls. Doesn't mean we can't win or shouldn't try to reverse this trend, but acknowledging reality doesn't make one soft. But keep pumping sunshine.

Advertisement
This is the epitome of loser-speak.

We should allow 11 games over 15 years under at least five different head or interim coaches dictate our expectations and point spreads for this year under this coach with this set of players.

Good lord, we have some soft-shouldered fans...
Yeah, because THIS team is built different!

Advertisement
I just want to see Mario and Greg go for a collar and elbow tie up at mid field. Possibly followed by a test of strength. Gorilla Monsoon on the call please. I can hear it now, “the irresistible force meets the immovable object!”

Advertisement
We suck in bowls and always have, get over it. Even when we were good, we struggled in bowls. Doesn't mean we can't win or shouldn't try to reverse this trend, but acknowledging reality doesn't make one soft. But keep pumping sunshine.

Oh, go **** off, you little soft batch cookie. Everything you say is a lie. From the time that Schnellenberger got us back into bowl games, until this recent stretch where we have only won once in the last 11, we WON FIFTEEEN and only lost 8. That is not "struggling" in bowls. That is "winning two-thirds of your bowl games", which is pretty **** solid. Even the great Nick Saban is 16-6 in bowl games at Alabama, compared to the 15-8 record under Schnellenberger, JJ, Erickson, Butch, and Coker.

That's not "struggling". That's a pretty impressive bowl run, going 15-8 over a 27 year period between the 1980 season and the 2006 season, particularly with a couple of probation periods mixed in there.

Yeah, because THIS team is built different!

It is. Whether that gets us a win is a different question, now that we are in the new world of "opting out" and "portaling out" before the bowl game is played.

But it's pretty pathetic for our own fans to cry like ******* about what has happened in 12 prior-year bowl games.

Miami -2.5
And I already bet the under when it opened @43.5. I think it’s a 24-17, 21-17 game. So the UNDER 41.5 is worth the look.

Advertisement
It is. Whether that gets us a win is a different question, now that we are in the new world of "opting out" and "portaling out" before the bowl game is played.

But it's pretty pathetic for our own fans to cry like ******* about what has happened in 12 prior-year bowl games.
We have sucked in bowls since 2008, the facts are the facts and they are irrefutable. I hope we win this bowl game and start a new trend, but fan-aticism and being a super-fan, sunshine pumper doesn't change reality.

We are improving and we are getting mentally and physically tougher, but Mario (and Schiano) is not a good game day coach so I'm not getting my hopes up when recent history says this game could go either way, hence the -2.5 spread against a 6-6 Rutgers team.

Cristobal vs Schiano. Winner gets to learn how to start a fire with flint after an intensive seminar about aerodynamics and the wheel. Loser has to rejoin his native troop in the primate exhibit at the Bronx Zoo.

That's said...

Canes 21 - The Scarlet Sitkowskis 17
Post of the Day Nominee.

" Scarlet Sitkowski's" clinched it for me.

this line will change up and down as it gets closer to the game, with who's playing and the weather

Advertisement
Back