Ya know what I love about Al Golden?...

I began to see the reality of our situation after the FSU-VaTech-Duke stretch of beat downs and completely gave up on him after the Louisville Russell bowl beat down and the PSU fiasco.

Advertisement
Got nervous at:

- Missing Alex Collins
- Kirkland fiasco
- Not offering Skai Moore
- No DTs

2014 season

- Knew he wasn't a master evaluator when he passed on Quincy Wilson, Juwan dowels, Isaiah Mckenzie, etc.

After the FSU game I still thought he could be the guy. After the VT game, my mind started to win out. There was a real sense that Miami could be screwed going forward.

I gave up after the Louisville game and the Penn State drama. During the penn state drama, a lot of people were saying, "I hope he comes back and fires Dorito. If that happens, I'll give him one more year. If not, he can kick rocks." Then some poster accurately stated that Doritos defense was Golden's defense. And a lot of mouths shut up and the tide went more in favor of golden kicking rocks IMO.

The hiring of Folden was a somewhat excusable error. The unwarranted extension and continued retention of Folden after he proved not to be fit for the job during year 3 is abortifacient.

Hiring mistakes are made at every elite program. Retaining those mistakes is the big problem.

Fraulden the Incompetent is the 3rd consecutive bad HC hire by the wizards of the BOT. One would think that they would be eager to rectify their mistake, once becoming aware of it.

First they double down with the contract extension, then they triple down by doing nothing after last year's 6-7. What are passionate Canes fans supposed to do? Just keep eating the bullschitt that they're fed? That the BOT thinks it can just adds salt to the wounds.

**** em all! Hope we lose every ******* game until the cancer is extracted.

****, how anyone could have watched the Wake Forest game in 2013 and still believed Golden was the right guy, is beyond me.

I was fully off board by KSU 2012 I believe.

Advertisement
I was done after 2013 V Tech and if there were any reservations they were completely annihilated by the consecutive *** whoopings to Louisville.

A lot of accolades thrown around in this thread yet down voted 6X? Something is amiss like the program's past decade.

I want to strangle k9 with a cordless phone from the late 1980's and then kill him until he dies from it.

Got nervous at:

- Missing Alex Collins
- Kirkland fiasco
- No DTs

2014 season

- Knew he wasn't a master evaluator when he passed on Quincy Wilson, Juwan dowels, Isaiah Mckenzie, etc.

After the FSU game I still thought he could be the guy. After the VT game, my mind started to win out. There was a real sense that Miami could be screwed going forward.

I gave up after the Louisville game and the Penn State drama. During the penn state drama, a lot of people were saying, "I hope he comes back and fires Dorito. If that happens, I'll give him one more year. If not, he can kick rocks." Then some poster accurately stated that Doritos defense was Golden's defense. And a lot of mouths shut up and the tide went more in favor of golden kicking rocks IMO.

Are you guys talking about the 2013 season because (unless I am crazy) we whooped VT last year?

Advertisement
the FSU-VaTech-Duke stretch happened during the 2013 season as did the Russell Athletic Bowl where Louisville took a huge **** on us.

What's your point? I was trying to figure out what game against VT they were talking about. I now realize that it was the Logan Thomas special. Thanks for clarifying.

Advertisement
Sep 05 2011 the seed of discontent was planted at Maryland...grew to a massive redwood that can be seen from space now lol

Advertisement
Got nervous at:

- Missing Alex Collins
- Kirkland fiasco
- No DTs

2014 season

Are you guys talking about the 2013 season because (unless I am crazy) we whooped VT last year?

yeah I meant to put 2013 season/2014 recruiting. Good catch

Advertisement
Back