Y’all sleeping on pope

Advertisement
Dee Wiggins DBS
Mark Pope DBS
Didn't develop any of the freshman wide receivers at all.

Mike Harley is the only one who improved some what.

1/4 is good enough to stay in AAA baseball but this is football .250 is trash in my book.
The coach can't catch the ball for his players. The question is why aren't younger guys playing? It has been suggested that playing time is not in Likens's hand. Who knows? Which is the point. You don't know. All you present is conjecture.

Cooney and DVD are likely our best guys when it comes to recruiting along with Banda.
This happens EVERYWHERE. Even at the big name programs yall love. Favortism is a thing. Though a game like last night finally breaks the camels back as they cant hide it anymore that those guys just arent legit starters. They can go to the "lab"..live off of pass 7 on 7 exploits..have that bum 7 on 7 coach hype em on twitter all they want...that sh*t is dead starting this spring. I honestly..honestly think Marshall Few wouldve been better than those two last night at catching the ball. Let alone guys like Keyshawn Smith/Redding/restrepo. Cam Harris has better hands than they do
Cam had a great catch on the sideline yesterday.

He plays scared and looks like he lacks confidence. I've been rooting for him since Day 1 but he doesn't look like a player who believes he will make plays. I hope he turns it around but he has had plenty of opportunities and the sand in the hour glass is almost done.​

Advertisement
Yup you can see it on social media. South florida fans arent going to go easy on them. Hence those kids close coaches (cooney brother/7 on 7 coach) trying to jump out ahead of it with there ...DONT BE A FAN LATER type talk. Atleast Cooney brother stated those guys need real work in the lab off season personal coaching" ..We might see a bit of improvemenet...but those 2 issues are/have been there all along.

1.) Pope = Confidence. Kind of hard mentally to be like what Ricky WIlliams (7 on 7 coach ) stated...as being THE MAN for a long time. Then realize well you arent really as elite as you thought. Its similar to the optomist star hitting high school and everyone else gets there growth spurt and is now on par or better. You can literally see it with him...dude wants to make a play or do something but after a drop ...its just not THERE.

2.) Wiggins is just soft. Wiggins isnt physical that much..doesnt want to be hit..doesnt want to hit the ground..nothing. The crazy thing is...he would block a bit. which is weird.

Suspect hands, lack of confidence, lack of physicality is not the way to go through life as a wr. Both guys are wr3's rotation guys...starting for us. Starting in spring with the talent level rising a bit they either put up or shut up.

Not even Likens can help them as he hasnt had enough time. Its a reason i want Curtis at wr on offense over being a cb. I want to force these 2 to the rotation any way possible.
The straw that broke the camel's back? Is it just me or is this just not ONE OF MANY games they each had including harley that was THE SAME GOD **** GAME AS YESTERDAY... This ain't new and it's not some revelation. This been happening just like it happened earlier in the season and harley said we were this that and the third but now we woke... Cmon bruh. Bet whatever one if not both starting next year no matter what happens in spring and you'll see more innacurate reports out of spring claiming their doing so great when reality is they ain't done **** since they stepped on campus.

The coach can't catch the ball for his players. The question is why aren't younger guys playing? It has been suggested that playing time is not in Likens's hand. Who knows? Which is the point. You don't know. All you present is conjecture.
They aren't playing for a reason. They either don't know the offense or aren't trusted enough.

Advertisement
https://www.monarcsport.com/
Monarc Seeker, basically a new age version of the juggs machine. A high school teammate of mine is one of the founders, they have partnerships with Dez Bryant, Danny Amendola and a few other NFL players and a handful of big time colleges now. UM had no interest
Um was late to the party on the Catapult system.

Never pro active or forward thinking. Always knee jerk reactionary

This thread is extremely depressing. If these shadowy handlers are the ones calling the shots, then what hope is there? Why would any good player want to come here unless he's connected to one of these mafiosos?

I mean what do we do, call the tickets office and say we're not buying tickets until we get new handlers???

Maybe we fly a banner saying "WE NEED NEW HANDLERS!!!"

If the handlers insist and have their way on playing $hitty players like Poope and Wiggins--WHO LEAD THE CRAPPY ACC IN DROPS--then ALL HOPE IS LOST my friends.

GO CANES 😢 #SAVETHEU 🙌

Advertisement
Cooney and DVD are likely our best guys when it comes to recruiting along with Banda.
This happens EVERYWHERE. Even at the big name programs yall love. Favortism is a thing. Though a game like last night finally breaks the camels back as they cant hide it anymore that those guys just arent legit starters. They can go to the "lab"..live off of pass 7 on 7 exploits..have that bum 7 on 7 coach hype em on twitter all they want...that sh*t is dead starting this spring. I honestly..honestly think Marshall Few wouldve been better than those two last night at catching the ball. Let alone guys like Keyshawn Smith/Redding/restrepo. Cam Harris has better hands than they do
I literally said during the game I'd rather have 2 Walkons like Marshall Few out there than Pope and Wiggins. **** is embarrassing.

The straw that broke the camel's back? Is it just me or is this just not ONE OF MANY games they each had including harley that was THE SAME GOD **** GAME AS YESTERDAY... This ain't new and it's not some revelation. This been happening just like it happened earlier in the season and harley said we were this that and the third but now we woke... Cmon bruh. Bet whatever one if not both starting next year no matter what happens in spring and you'll see more innacurate reports out of spring claiming their doing so great when reality is they ain't done **** since they stepped on campus.
I've been saying since last year Harley is just average, but **** at least he's doing something and at the very least catching the ball when it gets to him.... these other 2 are just on a different level. Like I can believe this staff keeps starting them cause this is what they continue to do in these situations, but man, ***** unbelievable

Anyways, I'm really not looking forwards to seeing Avantae and James Williams not playing and Amari Carter being the starting every game until the point he gets ejected for Targeting. I think we all know that is going to happen.

Advertisement
Back