Xzavier Henderson Hits the Portal

He overvalued him$elf
1683070694235.gif

Advertisement
Bro.... Naw man.... No way y'all really judging this dude off of ONE rep from ONE drill.... Like I really deep down in my heart want to believe y'all are better than that.

I'm pretty sure all of our wrs would look better in that drill..... So I guess they all are better wrs??
Dawg you a vet..why are you surprised

For the record, some of us have been telling yall this kid is a JAG from an Anti-Canes family.

Yall gave @Dmorgan15 sh*t for his stance, but he was right.
I think most ppl here thought it was foolish too think he didn’t help the room from a talent level aspect..he would raise the floor for sure..but if he was really shopping for a bag with the production he had..yaaa they trippin

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How many notable schools are beating down his door for his services?
I don't even know why that's a point to make.... I don't give a **** about any of those other schools, I know our WR room need help and this fan base is acting boujee like he wouldn't upgrade the room.

Advertisement
sounds about right for the henderson family. Wasn't CJH called soft or something like that by ol' coach Rump or am I misremembering?
The story I remember is that CJ wasn’t running with the first team at the All American game practice and he refused to participate and told Rumph what happened and Rumph chewed him out telling him something like Canes don’t quit like that and Henderson got butthurt and a couple days later he goes gator.

@Brooklyndee might remember.

The story I remember is that CJ wasn’t running with the first team at the All American game practice and he refused to participate and told Rumph what happened and Rumph chewed him out telling him something like Canes don’t quit like that and Henderson got butthurt and a couple days later he goes gator.

@Brooklyndee might remember.
That always sounded like a very weak cop out to me. Dude was all lizard all along.

Advertisement
Back