Xzavier Henderson Hits the Portal

Advertisement
Cincy was the team favored before he hit the portal or before we got involved. Emory Jones is there.

Yep.

And from the jump, I said that I wanted to know more on his legitimate interest in coming to Miami. Back when certain people were saying that some of us didn't like Xzavier just because he's a Gaytor...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Henderson know he won’t start here. Lol. Y’all do know if UF wanted him that bad they would have made sure he stayed right? Y’all just want this kid here to be talkin **** like y’all do with Ladson. I hate y’all sometimes lol.

I’d rather ride ride with Colbie Young and Jacolby George over X any day. Henderson MIGHT have to compete with Horton too if he came here.

In my opinion, Tyler Harrell is a better WR prospect to go after.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IIRC, the myth is that he was at an All Star game practice and complained about how coaches were treating him, Rumph told him to man up, so he flipped to UF and the whole family has hated us ever since. I'm sure there's a lot more to the story.

Yeah it was some rumor about Rumph hurting his feelings. True or not, I’m sure there’s more to the backstory.

Advertisement
Back