Xzavier Henderson Hits the Portal

Advertisement
I wouldnt trust this guy to catch 60, or 70 balls for us 🐾🐾🐾🐾. I would trust Dawson to scheme up 1v 1s for him and he makes 30-40 catches with a healthy average, give the short passes to X, Ray, Robbie and the TEs like Skinner. I think alot of your are selling him short to be honest. He is not a possession WR but they tried to use him as such at UF.

While I’m not saying don’t take him, those stats are Not similar lol. The amount of catches is similar, but Rambo did far more with them then Henderson - which is kinda the point…. Rambo wasn’t the top WR on Oklahoma from what I remember. And That’s 345 less yards on only 3 less catches. And he’s supposed to be a deep threat. Rambo averaged 15.5 ypr then got 14.8 ypr at Miami. Henderson only averages 11.4 ypr. That is significantly worse - especially for a guy that would be our deep threat. Plus Hendersons had a 0.069 TD rate. Rambo had almost double that of 0.12 TD rate.

Now you wanna say the reason for that is entirely scheme, ok. But Rambo’s production was definitively better.

Oh my GOD, you are splitting hairs.

As has been very well-established on this thread, Henderson's lower "average yards per catch" is directly linked to the crappy way that Slingblade Billy used him last year (mostly bubble screens).

Come on, do about 30 seconds of research and thinking (can be a combination) before you vomit misleading stats. I can't believe you are comparing Lincoln Riley's offense to Slingblade Billy's offense.

Give it a rest. As if Henderson intentionally ran shorter routes than Rambo...

EDIT: Dammit, @OrangeBowlMagic , I just realized that you responded with something similar. Great minds...and @calinative umstudent is not a great mind...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YES
Lmao @The Franchise !!!!
Post in thread 'Plug Talk 12/24'
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/plug-talk-12-24.128520/post-3170002

He made this!

54F6EF12-FB16-48E0-954C-1DA5A53B343F.jpeg

:pgdead::pgdead::pgdead::pgdead:

Advertisement
@Alex Del Piero remember when @The Franchise photoshopped the Bama elephant like a baby that Erick Bamarrero was holding?! 😂

Still one of the funniest first blush things I’ve ever seen here.

I thought it was an alligator, but maybe he did the Bama elephant also? I definitely remember the alligator joke. That was a great thread, @The Franchise was really killing it, we were all getting our shots in. But he took it to another level.

I thought it was an alligator, but maybe he did the Bama elephant also? I definitely remember the alligator joke. That was a great thread, @The Franchise was really killing it, we were all getting our shots in. But he took it to another level.
There was an alligator yes. Then there was this one I posted too. I thought one was an elephant as well. Lol

Advertisement
My overall view is I don’t see the value in adding portal players that don’t significantly raise the ceiling of the team this year. We are a 6-7 win team - this guy doesnt raise that ceiling. I’d rather see the young guys get reps if we aren’t going to contend anyway. That’s not just for WR, that’s for all positions. The same reason I think we should roll with the Fr tackles and see what happens

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cordell Stewart. Yup. Cordell was a better passer in college than Richardson. I think he had Mike Pritchard, Michael Westbrook and Eric Bienemy on that team??? Or was that 2 different teams?
Wasn’t Kordell, he played 10 years in the NFL as a QB. You’re thinking of a different Steelers player Antwan Randle-El who was a QB at Indiana and was a pretty good WR in the NFL.

Advertisement
Back