Xzavier Henderson Hits the Portal

I just think we have some guys that can still produce and put up some good numbers. I’m not ready to give up on them like most here. Also, buddy had his chance to be a Cane. Him and his brother. It’s a hard pass for me. I obviously hate the Gators as well .
The buddy had a chance to be a Cane **** went out the window when we sucked for most of the past 20 years.

He adds a dimension we don’t have at WR right now and we could use that skill set. It’s that simple.

Advertisement
Henderson numbers weren’t all that lol. I believe he had his starting QB all year as well. We had rotating QBs all year.
35910ACD-1402-4E81-8FF0-00E4117C6F5E.png
56686C14-7209-445D-A3A9-9A7F76EA11CA.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Some team is about to waste a top 10 pick on him in less than a week. Insanity

I completely agree.

He'd make one **** of a utility player though if he ever gives up his pursuit at QB. That so rarely happens though. There was the QB I believe from Colorado way back when who successfully transitioned to a pretty good receiver.

Advertisement
The buddy had a chance to be a Cane **** went out the window when we sucked for most of the past 20 years.

He adds a dimension we don’t have at WR right now and we could use that skill set. It’s that simple.
That didn’t stop other receivers from coming.

Advertisement
Brock was what he was. At UF he played in a qb friendly offense that used plenty of the shotgun. He was just feast or famine and that’s why he lost out to Rex. Who was a much better player. The whole legend of him in shotgun has grown to legendary status lol.

Rex was a **** good QB, going all the way back to high school. I'm not even going to say he failed in the NFL, seems the Bears destroy everyone.

That didn’t stop other receivers from coming.
Doesn’t matter. It’s irrelevant. If you’re going to turn down talent you need because they simply chose another school out of high school then you’d be a terrible failure at your job - were that your job. Business is business. You’re letting your personal butthurt feelings get in the way of the bottom line which makes no sense for a professional trying to win.

I remember about 6 or so years ago on CIS when I would go off on the local turncoat traitors for choosing Bama and others - who also dropped bags - when we had coaches like Coker, Radio, Alf the previous 15 years developing little and invested dog **** in our program. And then I too blamed these kids for not wanting to play here and I too said, if they didn’t want in before then they can’t come here later. I only want Canes. Lol

And we kept losing games and recruits.

Good times man.

Advertisement
I completely agree.

He'd make one **** of a utility player though if he ever gives up his pursuit at QB. That so rarely happens though. There was the QB I believe from Colorado way back when who successfully transitioned to a pretty good receiver.
Cordell Stewart. Yup. Cordell was a better passer in college than Richardson. I think he had Mike Pritchard, Michael Westbrook and Eric Bienemy on that team??? Or was that 2 different teams?

Cordell Stewart. Yup. Cordell was a better passer in college than Richardson. I think he had Mike Pritchard, Michael Westbrook and Eric Bienemy on that team??? Or was that 2 different teams?
Nah. Bienemy was gone by the time Stewart was there. Darien Hagan was the QB with Bienemy. I remember it because they ran the triple option, outta the I formation.

Advertisement
Nah. Bienemy was gone by the time Stewart was there. Darien Hagan was the QB with Bienemy. I remember it because they ran the triple option, outta the I formation.
Who did Mike Pritchard and Michael Westbrook play with, Hagan or Cordell?

I don’t think some of y’all realize who‘s been playing qb for them the last couple years. Qb’s that couldn’t hit the broad side of the barn. He was also misused there.
Does he have interest in Miami? I think it goes without saying that Mario/Dawson would take him if he wanted in.

I can't say for sure, but they did have quite the offense back then with him and those guys. They were a fun team to watch.

Advertisement
Back