Xzavier Henderson Hits the Portal

Advertisement
Depends where you line him up and where you line jacolby up. Most likely I'd say this kid plays the z. Am I right? I won't even put in a sec to look at clips. But from the lil I remember him for I thought he was soft as charmin. Like I said though. Never bothered to watch. Is that a fair assessment? I think our receiving corps will be greatly affected by Jo Jo and Robby. But can't see either of them at the z. Jacolby probably will be and his thing has always been inconsistencies and work habits. I've been told he's matured ALOT this year while I been away. From what I saw beginning of spring he looked like he took things more professionally. If that's the case I wouldn't want this kid to come in and potentially take snaps from him as he's not proven himself either.
I just know they wanted to bring somebody in to push him because of consistency. That’s been the issue with a few guys, they flash then drop a ball. XH is definitely the Z to go with CY at X. Henderson reminds me Coley some , take that as you will lol. I’d take him over the D2 guy.

B. Smith, George, Ladson, Restrepo, Ray Ray, C. Young. All these players just as good or better than Henderson in my opinion.
I'm sorry but at this point ladson has proven who he is and good should never be a part of that dialogue. I'm saying that while also saying it's my people that arranged to get him back down here. So what does that tell you. I'm at the point I wish when he called I would've said nah playboy. I ain't getting on that call. He's such an enigma. Just refuses to put in work when he COULD be a monster

I wouldn’t have, he was ***.

Miami fans just have some very bizarre nostalgia about very average players.
Brock was so god awful his Jr year that it made his nice little Sr year look like the second coming of Montana. We wasted arguably the best defense in school history his first year , he single handedly cost us both games that year. I’ll never forget how bad he was no matter if he was 10-0 against our rivals lol.

Henderson reminds me Coley some , take that as you will lol
I sense all kinds of sarcasm there my brother. But I get what what you mean. Atleast I'm hoping you mean he flashes but for all his own reasons he's held back. You mean when you say over the juco kid you'd take him over young? You like him like that? Okay. I'm gonna go check out his tape. I put value into your opinion hermano so I'll check it out. Personally I think LAST SEASONS Young in this offense could've been a first rounder if we get QB play ironed out. But I noticed he was lacking same explosiveness this spring that I saw from him last season. I hope that's an aberration.

Advertisement
I sense all kinds of sarcasm there my brother. But I get what what you mean. Atleast I'm hoping you mean he flashes but for all his own reasons he's held back. You mean when you say over the juco kid you'd take him over young? You like him like that? Okay. I'm gonna go check out his tape. I put value into your opinion hermano so I'll check it out. Personally I think LAST SEASONS Young in this offense could've been a first rounder if we get QB play ironed out. But I noticed he was lacking same explosiveness this spring that I saw from him last season. I hope that's an aberration.
Nah I think he meant JaQuae Jackson, a D2 guy we were keeping tabs on this cycle.

The D2 kid that visited a couple weeks ago, that was down to us and Pit. Colby starts at X

Brock was the first victim of Miami's loyalty to bro-style and 20 years later we're still having the same discussions.
The first victim of that was no part of Brock. Brock was ruined forever by ufag. Our first and biggest victim ever to the buddy **** was Kyle Wright. Us and his father in tandem destroyed what could and should've been an amazing QB.

Advertisement
The D2 kid that visited a couple weeks ago, that was down to us and Pit. Colby starts at X
Ahh. Okay. Yeah I think that kids ***. From what I'm hearing he's not a take right now for us. Only way that SHOULD change is if we miss on several other options. Two other primary options being worked that I'm sure you're perfectly aware of where one seems likely.

Ahh. Okay. Yeah I think that kids ***. From what I'm hearing he's not a take right now for us. Only way that SHOULD change is if we miss on several other options. Two other primary options being worked that I'm sure you're perfectly aware of where one seems likely.
Dudes listed 6’3 and if he’s 6’3 so is Danny Devito

I'm sorry but at this point ladson has proven who he is and good should never be a part of that dialogue. I'm saying that while also saying it's my people that arranged to get him back down here. So what does that tell you. I'm at the point I wish when he called I would've said nah playboy. I ain't getting on that call. He's such an enigma. Just refuses to put in work when he COULD be a monster
I thought Ladsen was a huge loss. But Clemson had their qb and scheme issues as well.

But at this point it’s gonna be obvious that you suck if you can’t at least be serviceable on this team.

Advertisement
I saw that but it’s hard to gauge that as football speed unless you have splits.
I think his straight line speed is probably plenty good for what we need him to do. I’ve seen comments on their board, which you all know I read a lot for Tears, and some of them call him the slowest fast guy they’ve ever seen and say he’s a long strider.

It makes sense to me though because they completely misused what he’s best suited for (go routes, posts…) by having him in the short game - a lot of bubble screens. I think we’d use his skill set better.

He’s not the type to make someone miss in a phone booth. We have Ray Ray for that now. We could use this guy to stretch the field.

When Ray Ray says he there at 5 a.m catching balls 🐾🐾🐾🐾 and says only some players are there, it tells me the biggest issue we have is the mentality of the players on our roster, alot of them. Some of these players are just not hungry, not motivated and Manny put alot of them on one roster. Ray Ray is a true FR and he talking about a pro mindset and work ethic.

Lol y'all never cease to amaze me here..... How on earth can you guys see what happened last year.... look at our WR room this year and fix your fingers to type anything related to this kid not being a take.
👀

👇
58A442A5-6B44-4171-88F7-69501B76E07C.jpeg

💁🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
Brock was so god awful his Jr year that it made his nice little Sr year look like the second coming of Montana. We wasted arguably the best defense in school history his first year , he single handedly cost us both games that year. I’ll never forget how bad he was no matter if he was 10-0 against our rivals lol.
Brock is a different player in a shotgun system. He didn’t belong in Coker T. Unfortunately, we didn’t adjust.

Advertisement
Back