Xbox 1 madden franchise

Hey I always thought Madden was trash lol. I do have positivity towards things that give it back u know lol.

I been dying for 2k to get into football....I'm a big time gamer and Madden is just a bad game.
If this is considering being a mope include me too. Madden has always been trash since 13. NCAA was the best series of football games. Creativity wise ncaa was always a step ahead and still is in some ways

Advertisement
I had the Madden Championship Edition from 1992. I'd kill you all with the 72 Dolphins. Too bad we can't play THAT online.

If this is considering being a mope include me too. Madden has always been trash since 13. NCAA was the best series of football games. Creativity wise ncaa was always a step ahead and still is in some ways
It's been bad since 06

When they bought the license they bought it out of fear. They were terrified of 2k. They tried buying basketball because 2k was killing it or began to. They didn't and 2k killed nba live without buying the license. So EA can make basketball they just suck at it like football. If 2k makes a football game no one would buy madden that's why they bought the rights.

But if xfl is successful it gives them a chance to come out with a masterpiece football game.

It's been bad since 06

When they bought the license they bought it out of fear. They were terrified of 2k. They tried buying basketball because 2k was killing it or began to. They didn't and 2k killed nba live without buying the license. So EA can make basketball they just suck at it like football. If 2k makes a football game no one would buy madden that's why they bought the rights.

But if xfl is successful it gives them a chance to come out with a masterpiece football game.
Even if 2k is bad (which I seriously doubt) it at least makes EA want to create a better product and actually try again

Advertisement
Even if 2k is bad (which I seriously doubt) it at least makes EA want to create a better product and actually try again
EA will never change they recycle the same ****. The animations are robotic the game is basically unplayable. They got Saquon Barkley looking like a Dominican bodega owner...dude got skinny *** legs to. They can't get the player models right the ol and dl play is pathetic. Collision detection is horrendous the running animation the ice skating footwork. The game is real bad.

Since 13 it started going down... Xbox one killed it plus that wack mut team ****
All these card collecting and playground modes were the beginning of the downfall for all sports games imo. The main focus then shifted from gameplay to getting ppl to spend 100s of dollars after the initial purchase.

This years version isn't bad tbh I stopped playing until 17 and 20 is definitely one of the better ones.

Advertisement
Currently in year 1 week 10 real teams no fantasy’s draft. teams available are Redskins, Eagles, Steelers, Raiders. jaguars, Dolphins, Broncos anyone interested PM and I’ll give more details to get u in.
Let me know if you do a fantasy draft team. I’m in

Advertisement
Back