Xbox 1 madden franchise

canes732

Crafty veteran
Premium
Currently in year 1 week 10 real teams no fantasy’s draft. teams available are Redskins, Eagles, Steelers, Raiders. jaguars, Dolphins, Broncos anyone interested PM and I’ll give more details to get u in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Currently in year 1 week 10 real teams no fantasy’s draft. teams available are Redskins, Eagles, Steelers, Raiders. jaguars, Dolphins, Broncos anyone interested PM and I’ll give more details to get u in.
I’ll join bro hmu

You need some positivity in your life bro
Hey I always thought Madden was trash lol. I do have positivity towards things that give it back u know lol.

I been dying for 2k to get into football....I'm a big time gamer and Madden is just a bad game.

Advertisement
Hey I always thought Madden was trash lol. I do have positivity towards things that give it back u know lol.

I been dying for 2k to get into football....I'm a big time gamer and Madden is just a bad game.
Haha I gotcha. In all fairness, madden has been trash for a minute imo.

I thought the draft thing they had was dope but then they made you pay for it smh.

Also, I think 2k ruined wwe games

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haha I gotcha. In all fairness, madden has been trash for a minute imo.

I thought the draft thing they had was dope but then they made you pay for it smh.

Also, I think 2k ruined wwe games
I don't play the WWE games but I know 2ks bread and butter was football.

Last post I’ll make about this. Still 2-3 teams available texans skins raiders. Texans is still up in the air. He hasn’t played in a few weeks so he may be getting kicked soon

Advertisement
Back