Xavier Thomas....

INCaneFan

Band
Banned
With our foot firmly in the door at IMG, is there any chance we could try and pry him away from Clemson?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gimme the OL we want from IMG and call it a wrap this year. Thomas and Vincent both going elsewhere and that's okay.

I was hoping someone had something out there other than what's been reported, but oh well. They'll be getting a **** good one.

Advertisement
Vincent is the one that would put this class on a completely absurd level. Seems like DT is the only spot where we arent in the drivers seat for a national elite player (yet) and it is one of the biggest needs in this class. This tidal wave of recruitimg momentum + a good season should take care of that

Advertisement
This dude ever even visit us or indicate he was interested in visiting?

"My mom's side is in Miami - cousins, aunts and my mom's Godmother is there," Thomas said. "I was surprised I got the offer but I had been waiting for that one, a lot of my family wanted Miami to offer me. My mom's side of the family wants me to go there and my mom said she'd like to go check out Miami very soon."

Thomas has visited the Miami area "almost every summer" to visit family.

"It's a great area, a great community," he says.

Advertisement
This dude ever even visit us or indicate he was interested in visiting?

"My mom's side is in Miami - cousins, aunts and my mom's Godmother is there," Thomas said. "I was surprised I got the offer but I had been waiting for that one, a lot of my family wanted Miami to offer me. My mom's side of the family wants me to go there and my mom said she'd like to go check out Miami very soon."

Thomas has visited the Miami area "almost every summer" to visit family.

"It's a great area, a great community," he says.

I think he has also said he is going to college in South Carolina.

This momentum is fcking awesome, but let's not be idiots here.

What's idiotic about that post?

Staff should keep recruiting him and the send the Ambassador and Hightower right at him...why not?!?

Dunlap and Vincent and close up shop at IMG and let the others know this U train wait for no one!

Advertisement
Back