Xavier Thomas....

Advertisement
It's between Clemson and South Carolina right now and believe it or not, South Carolina has the edge.

His family is also pushing for South Carolina rather than Clemson.

Vincent is the one that would put this class on a completely absurd level. Seems like DT is the only spot where we arent in the drivers seat for a national elite player (yet) and it is one of the biggest needs in this class. This tidal wave of recruitimg momentum + a good season should take care of that

Aren't you forgetting about Silvera?

Advertisement
It's between Clemson and South Carolina right now and believe it or not, South Carolina has the edge.

His family is also pushing for South Carolina rather than Clemson.

muschamp.png

Vincent is the one that would put this class on a completely absurd level. Seems like DT is the only spot where we arent in the drivers seat for a national elite player (yet) and it is one of the biggest needs in this class. This tidal wave of recruitimg momentum + a good season should take care of that

I am not forgetting. I like Silvera, but we need 3 DT's and I am talking about the surefire elite national guys like Sitkowski at QB, Lingard at RB, Hightower at WR, Jordan at TE, Jobe, Blades, Campbell etc at DB. Vincent fits that description. We pretty much have a firm idea of what the board looks like at every position other than the DL spots. They are a bit murky at this early stage.

I wouldn't put sits w/ the rest of those guys but the point remains, you're right on target

Advertisement

I am not forgetting. I like Silvera, but we need 3 DT's and I am talking about the surefire elite national guys like Sitkowski at QB, Lingard at RB, Hightower at WR, Jordan at TE, Jobe, Blades, Campbell etc at DB. Vincent fits that description. We pretty much have a firm idea of what the board looks like at every position other than the DL spots. They are a bit murky at this early stage.

Silvera is as good as it gets in Florida. His performance at the Nike opening should have earned him an opening invitation. That should come over the next couple of months though

I understand what you're saying & agree. But don't get it twisted. Ratings be damned silvera IS elite...

Thomas, Clemson or South Carolina is where this kid ends up. He aint leaving his home state for College.

I understand what you're saying & agree. But don't get it twisted. Ratings be damned silvera IS elite...

this. just throw in some tape on silvera and you'll understand his talent. same w his camp performances. not sure why he's flying under the radar in terms of ratings...he's got legit tape, plays at a big time program, and has great offers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back