Xavier Restrepo

I actually feel bad this kid is coming to play at UM...

This kid wants to knock someone's teeth out on both sides of the ball every time he's on the field...He is joining a team and staff who is all about twitter fingers, dance contests, and talking like they are a dynasty when they just won 3 straight to get to 6-4.

Kid deserves better.

Advertisement
Kids like this are going to be the saviors of the program. They will be leaders the day they step into the field. Kids like these stay for 4 years to build something. Hopefully they have competent enough coordinators to let them lead by example and get the other 20 starters to buy into the same attitude.

Wrong. This kid is exactly what Deejay Dallas was 3 years ago. He’s a kid Leading by example and being the ambassador For the class the coaches have asked him to be and I applaud him for that.

But, when he isn’t able to turn the program around ( because no one player is) and he fails to meet the unreasonable expectations of leading Miami back (does that not seem crazy for a borderline 4 star kid or any kid for that matter) he’ll be crucified and thrown to the side, just like Deejay Dallas.

We need to stop expecting the kids to lead us to the promise land. They aren’t going to fix this.

We need to stop expecting the kids to lead us to the promise land. They aren’t going to fix this.

Along those lines, I guarantee you it is this twitter obsessed, cornball staff begging players..."Pretty pretty please tweet how committed you are, please" Lol...they promote this ****, twitter fingers over killer instinct on a field.

They are the ones behind players saying "I'm still committed" Brantley, Height, etc...

Last edited:
Along those lines, I guarantee you it is this twitter obsessed, cornball staff begging players..."Pretty pretty please tweet how committed you are, please" Lol...they promote this ****, twitter fingers over killer instinct on a field.

For sure it is. Manny is more focused on changing the Off Field image than he is The product on the field.

Manny has completely mismanaged his first season as head coach... it’s almost like he has no heading coaching experience...

For sure it is. Manny is more focused on changing the Off Field image than he is The product on the field.

Manny has completely mismanaged his first season as head coach... it’s almost like he has no heading coaching experience...
Because hes doing what he knows. Hes trying to change a perception with no base. Hes NOT a football first guy. Hes a politicians son... What else should you expect.

Advertisement
The only difficulty with Restrepo is the what might have been if you pick a position for him. You'll always be thinking, 'Well he could have been very good here, too.'

More Restrepos please.

I keep saying "Man I love him on offense" then I see him play D and I'm like Holly Sht!.....

He’s a good kid with a lions heart. There’s no one that can stop him. Not a coach or a disgruntled fan. For every one of you that think he can’t change the program, it takes just one of him to do it. I am as angry as anyone on this board. **** YOU if you don’t believe he can make ALL the difference. On everything I am, I know 100% it’s that loser attitude that destroyed us. Respectfully I’m glad we have this kid coming and not some of you that want to believe he can’t bring us back. []_[][]V[]

They are the ones behind player's saying "I'm still committed" Brantley, Height, etc...
i dont think so. i think there are a few that are really passionate about the school.

Because hes doing what he knows. Hes trying to change a perception with no base. Hes NOT a football first guy. Hes a politicians son... What else should you expect.

Dee, I’m aware. The guy sounds like he is running a campaign for office not coaching a football team.

On another note, happy to have you back my man. Hopefully you’ll stick around 🙌

Last edited:
Advertisement
I actually feel bad this kid is coming to play at UM...

This kid wants to knock someone's teeth out on both sides of the ball every time he's on the field...He is joining a team and staff who is all about twitter fingers, dance contests, and talking like they are a dynasty when they just won 3 straight to get to 6-4.

Kid deserves better.
those are the exact types this pussified team needs

Advertisement
Back