Xavier Restrepo

Real talk, people on here crave ***sh1t.Whats wrong with a team full of DJ Dallass n shaq quartermans? Absolutely nothing, those kids are leaders and have stable characters. Instead they want Dionte Mullins, Kevin Olsen, and about 10 UF recruits that cant even qualify to get into school. Ill pass bro, its no accident that one of our most clutch WRs over the last decade was a Valedictorian.
It's so rare a baller here locally that has his **** together maturity wise before college and that doesn't get respected anymore and it's insane. Give me this kid all **** day

Advertisement
It's so rare a baller here locally that has his **** together maturity wise before college and that doesn't get respected anymore and it's insane. Give me this kid all **** day
It is rare unfortunately. One huge reason for this are the "mentors" in these kids lives. They rather be the kids friend than an actual mentor. They are mostly enablers of bad character or just plain street agents pimping the kids.

Real talk, people on here crave ***sh1t.Whats wrong with a team full of DJ Dallass n shaq quartermans? Absolutely nothing, those kids are leaders and have stable characters. Instead they want Dionte Mullins, Kevin Olsen, and about 10 UF recruits that cant even qualify to get into school. Ill pass bro, its no accident that one of our most clutch WRs over the last decade was a Valedictorian.
Agree; good post. Who was the Valedictorian? Berrios?

It is rare unfortunately. One huge reason for this are the "mentors" in these kids lives. They rather be the kids friend than an actual mentor. They are mostly enablers of bad character or just plain street agents pimping the kids.
Smh sad that as a kid I watched He Got Game and at 6 years old they were telling me what it was and I was too young to see it. Sucks for these kids

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kids like this are going to be the saviors of the program. They will be leaders the day they step into the field. Kids like these stay for 4 years to build something. Hopefully they have competent enough coordinators to let them lead by example and get the other 20 starters to buy into the same attitude.

Advertisement
The only difficulty with Restrepo is the what might have been if you pick a position for him. You'll always be thinking, 'Well he could have been very good here, too.'

More Restrepos please.

Advertisement
Back