Xavier Restrepo transfers from Sta to Deerfield.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Defensive highlights from his sophomore year.

He's an athlete...not all that impressed with his defensive highlights...a lot of catching...not too much striking and when he does strike..not wrapping up but he can **** sure play on that side of the ball.

I'm sure the defensive coaches at the Field will improve on that....I like him on defense...if he played meaner...he'd be like Tennison on defense imho.

Advertisement
He's an athlete...not all that impressed with his defensive highlights...a lot of catching...not too much striking and when he does strike..not wrapping up but he can **** sure play on that side of the ball.

I'm sure the defensive coaches at the Field will improve on that....I like him on defense...if he played meaner...he'd be like Tennison on defense imho.

Agreed. The tools are there to work with.

Advertisement

The thing I like about him is that he's probably not going to bust. Worst case, he's on coverage units, holding field goals, catching punts backed up against the end zone and pushing guys in practice.

pretty solid athletic testing numbers. Good football player, can play either side of the ball so obviously must be smart enough to do so as well. Solid take in my opinion. Seems like a hard working, intelligent player too per Macho's reports

pretty solid athletic testing numbers. Good football player, can play either side of the ball so obviously must be smart enough to do so as well. Solid take in my opinion. Seems like a hard working, intelligent player too per Macho's reports
@Lance Roffers How do these numbers measure up in your database for WR and DB?

Advertisement
Back