Xavier Lucas SR highlights

Advertisement
Kelsey Grammer Please GIF by Paramount+

You can tell he’s a good athlete because he’s in press man a lot in his HL, he’s doesn’t feel like he’ll get beat.

Advertisement
Definitely a safety. Young man needs to work on his feet and first steps. But he’s a ball hawk and is rangy. I’m assuming that’s why his HS coaches are playing him out of position. Has the physicality we want.

Advertisement
Technically sound (plays within the scheme and makes the plays that are his to make), high points the football, relentless effort w/speed in the chase down play, long arms so he’ll break up a lot of passes.

You can tell he’s been coached up. Pure CB too, and from a DB factory in AH, which will help the room.

Advertisement
Technically sound (plays within the scheme and makes the plays that are his to make), high points the football, relentless effort w/speed in the chase down play, long arms so he’ll break up a lot of passes.

You can tell he’s been coached up. Pure CB too, and from a DB factory in AH, which will help the room.
This what I be saying about developing. His Jr and Sr flim like night and day. Dillard HS no disrespect.

Advertisement
Love this kid. Love the Size/Speed/Strength ratio. Love his athleticism and the ball hawk in him. He's a physical kid with good speed and awareness. I'm conflicted as to what his best position would be. He can most certainly play CB here but he could also thrive at Safety. I'll let the coaches figure that out on Greentree. I really want Lucas here in Miami. No reason to let a kid like this from Heritage to boot go to Wisconsin. We slow played because of the Junior tape but that Senior film is what the staff was waiting for. Go get him. He belongs here in orange and green.

Advertisement
Back