X’s future

Advertisement
On here I never know what's sarcasm,what's genuine or if the person saying it is just a blatant moron... I believe I remember your name as one of the individuals who loved negativity. But possibly I'm wrong. Either way I'll choose to laugh at the first half and semi agree with the second. Not really sure how much more(as far as elevation of his game opposed to consistency)he has to show. But he has plenty more of the same to show.

It’s all in good fun my man. But I do believe X has room to continue to grow and improve. The first part is jest at how we love to overhype our players, but then rip them down vs being balanced.

I don’t particularly love negativity, but approach each season with optimism, some years it is more cautious than others.

Unfortunately, there has been mostly negativity for many seasons, with last year particularly rough after a lot of optimism.

It’s all in good fun my man. But I do believe X has room to continue to grow and improve. The first part is jest at how we love to overhype our players, but then rip them down vs being balanced.

I don’t particularly love negativity, but approach each season with optimism, some years it is more cautious than others.

Unfortunately, there has been mostly negativity for many seasons, with last year particularly rough after a lot of optimism.
As long as you simply realize a team or it's future shouldn't be dictated by office workers and stay at home unemployed dad's then were Gucci. Good or bad let a team prove it where it matters & avoid the stupidity that was so rampant around here.bwhats sad is those same people who took such joy out of all of the trolling and negativity this off-season now they simply choose to stay silent(which helps anyone paying attention realize they don't give a **** about our program)opposed to coming on here and atleast acknowledging progress as a program. We still got tons of room to grow to get where we want. But we have had tons of growth from where we started out.

Advertisement
As long as you simply realize a team or it's future shouldn't be dictated by office workers and stay at home unemployed dad's then were Gucci. Good or bad let a team prove it where it matters & avoid the stupidity that was so rampant around here.bwhats sad is those same people who took such joy out of all of the trolling and negativity this off-season now they simply choose to stay silent(which helps anyone paying attention realize they don't give a **** about our program)opposed to coming on here and atleast acknowledging progress as a program. We still got tons of room to grow to get where we want. But we have had tons of growth from where we started out.

It’s balance and a circular argument here.

So we could enjoy the 3-0 start or people can engage in bull**** back and forth, like:

“See, Mario is da gawd…”

“…yea, because he adapted like I said he needed to…”

Over and over and over and over…

He could be a Berrios potentially day 3 pick and stay in the league because he’s a dog. But Berrios is also an elite punt returner

Advertisement
Do it this yr against FSU and UNC like Brax did then we'll talk....and what he did against ND including the Handcuffs walk is Legendary...do not give af what he did vs Temple, Bethune Cookman etc....do it in the BIG games against teams we're competing for an ACC title against, and I'll shine a crown.
126yds against A&M, don’t see what he can’t produce the same against ACC opponents, they are not any better, besides FSU. He’s Rated 2nd in the nation for WR according to PFS. Berrios had 1 hundred yard game that 2017 season and stepped up in moments, but he was never dominate or according to some people, uncover-able.

126yds against A&M, don’t see what he can’t produce the same against ACC opponents, they are not any better, besides FSU. He’s Rated 2nd in the nation for WR according to PFS. Berrios had 1 hundred yard game that 2017 season and stepped up in moments, but he was never dominate or according to some people, uncover-able.
Those moments were huge that he stepped up in on. We lose those game without his plays.

Advertisement
If X runs sub 4.6, he may get drafted, but it won't be before Day 3.

Braxton Berrios returned for his senior season and had a much more productive collegiate career than Xavier Restrepo, to date.

I think it's a 0% chance that Restrepo goes pro after this year.

As for Van Dyke, I think it's a 0% chance he returns if he has a good season and stays healthy. He'll play his way up the Draft board this season (if he keeps making NFL throws like he did against aTm) and can easily be a late first round / early second round pick when all is said and done.

Now IF all these cats made a pact to come back after getting close but not there this year .... ****, then Miami would be "back".
What?

Dude X had as many yards against A&M as Berrios had his entire junior season

Advertisement
Those moments were huge that he stepped up in on. We lose those game without his plays.
And those moments had no affect on deciding whether he would have a career in the NFL. Those were moments, just Like a Darrel Langham’s. I would say production, athleticism, and your overall college football career are better metrics to decide if someone could succeed in the NFL, not moments.

And those moments had no affect on deciding whether he would have a career in the NFL. Those were moments, just Like a Darrel Langham’s. I would say production, athleticism, and your overall college football career are better metrics to decide if someone could succeed in the NFL, not moments.
Uh....he's in the NFL and doing quite well.

Advertisement
Back