X’s future

TVD could be a top 10 draft pick in the 2025 draft or the #7 QB (prob late 2nd or 3rd rounder) in the 2024 draft. Seems like a bad business decision to declare after this season.

I believe schools are actually allowed to pay insurance premiums for catastrophic injury policies that could pay out 10+ million for college athletes. He should take out an insurance policy (with UM agreeing paying the premium) , and come back for a run at the championship.

X is interesting - I think even with a good season there will be questions about his size and he would probably go undrafted this year. If he has an outstanding 2023 and 2024, some team would see his ability and he could be a mid to late round draft pick in the 2025 draft .
Tvd gone. When he decided to come back it was known it was going to be for a year unless he changes his mind. Size with x won’t be a problem guys like downs and dell just got drafted and they both 5’8-5’9 165-170

Advertisement
I don’t see an nfl career in his future. He’s a baller for sure. No matter what he does he’ll be very successful. He’s a tough kid.
100% he will be playing on Sundays if he stays heathy. Every team needs a guy like X. No doubt he has a career as a slot WR. He can also play ST which really increases his chances of playing in the league.

Advertisement
I love the kid he’s been an underdog ever since I saw him play at STA and Deerfield Beach-

The smallest guy on the field seemed to always find a way to make a play-

He’s doing the same at UM-Don’t underestimate X-

I see him returning for at least another year.

Berrios got drafted because he was a reliable wr AND punt returner...

I am a huge fan of X but he only has one of those 2 skillset that can be used in the NFL. I see him returning for another year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Berrios can make it, I feel like X can make. They are super similar. Berrios was crazy consistent, but I feel like X is better at YAC.
Berrios is faster though. I don't think he gets drafted but I think he makes a roster because he is a helluva football player.

Advertisement
I don't know about that....X has alot of catching up to do to match what Berrios did at UM.
Berrios was very fast. a better punt returner. he excelled under real coaching with richt.
before that he was trying to be overdramatic when making catches.

His biggest weakness is that he’s not a great punt returner. That role is important to his NFL value.

As a WR, I think he’s better than Berrios. Significantly better after the catch.
because berrios use to jump, drive, etc when he didnt have to so it would dead the ball.

Advertisement
Back