Wydermyer recaps "amazing" official visit to Miami last weekend

Lol at an 18 year old seeing missing pieces. An entire O-line, O-line coach, OC, QB and QB coach are not missing pieces. They are outright failures. Kid is being sold a bag of dog turds and he doesn't realize it yet. He will when he gets down for that Bama visit though. They'll make sure of it.

Oncd again an 18yr understands this team is being built more than alot of these new turnover chain UM so callec UM fans. And without trying to look it up, name me a starting tightend in the nfl from bama, and when is the last time bama had a tightend drafted in the 1st round.

Advertisement
C'mon man...you think he would even say it if he thought it?? Yea lemme take a shot at the HC/OC and see if that offer still stands...

Some recruits are not fickle like the new turnover chain so called UM fans. To many people on here acting like scorned women, just because they mad at somebody they want everybody else to be mad at them too. This young man knows he got the Truth when he came here, brevin jordans stats back that up, wake up!

Ok, i didnt know, that's one, so name me some more tightends in the nfl from Bama doing work, i dont care what round!

You cant change the question now. I named one for you. Bama isn’t known for TEs but they are known for dominating, winning, and having players got to the NFL

Advertisement
You cant change the question now. I named one for you. Bama isn’t known for TEs but they are known for dominating, winning, and having players got to the NFL

That's the point, you could only name one, proved my point, recruits understand that position coaches matter, not wins and losses. What good is it to go to a winning program that doesnt turn-out quality nfl players at your position. Coach richt history of using tightends is clear, UGA probbaly can show more tightends drafted in the nfl than Bama from 2000 to current!

The only other site that swallows more bama ***** is the actual bama board.
Some of you must have a stuffed elephant you go to bed with.

That's the point, you could only name one, proved my point, recruits understand that position coaches matter, not wins and losses. What good is it to go to a winning program that doesnt turn-out quality nfl players at your position. Coach richt history of using tightends is clear, UGA probbaly can show more tightends drafted in the nfl than Bama from 2000 to current!

UGA???? How bout us...........He personally cnt go wrong but we definately use the tes more. I think this is a A&M-UM battle but he likely gets wowed with his Bama ov.

Advertisement
They like many have over-estimated the offensive talent on this team. The o-line play being what it is along with avg qb play should not surprise anyone why we getting what we got!

Thank god we have your keen eye for talent on this board or else we would be stuck having to listen to guys who don't know **** about football like Jimmy Johnson and Bryan McKinnie.

UGA???? How bout us...........He personally cnt go wrong but we definately use the tes more. I think this is a A&M-UM battle but he likely gets wowed with his Bama ov.

Man, you know we not even in that conversation cause we on another level when it comes to using tightends. I just said UGA to show what tightends got drafted under him their. You right, i got em picking A&M before he picks bama cause gumbo fisher uses his tightends to, but not like us though. We are the better choice, hands down, no way he getting wowed more at Bama than us except for they bag game. This kid is from flatland texas, from their to Bama gets worst, we are the best city in the United States on optics and food alone, wth is their to do in Bama besides count bags. Its like players(durant, beasley)going from the D.C. area to places like texas and kansas to play college ball, we know what got them out their, if he goes with his heart he coming here, same as summerall!

Thank god we have your keen eye for talent on this board or else we would be stuck having to listen to guys who don't know **** about football like Jimmy Johnson and Bryan McKinnie.

Listen, alot of guys that played or play the game whether it be the nfl or nba, alot of them dont know a damyum thing about putting a team together, i've had these same conversations with several of them. You never heard me say jimmy dont know football, but ****, he was giving the penn disgrace moron a ringing endorsement as he called him "a great coach" look at irvin, same thing, i remember when irvin kept talking about the texans are crazy for not drafting reggie bush, we tried to tell em reggie bush is not a 1st player in the draft type of player.

They dont know everything, the penn disgrace morons did not belong here, they didnt understand the athletes here. Bottom line, bryant mckinney is nobody's offensive coordinator, you gotta remember what perspective are they coming from, can he come in an recruit at a high level. You look at thomas brown, imbeciles complaining about him, this man has been producing as a coach and recruiter since he's been here, he knows talent and how to develop players.

Advertisement
Listen, alot of guys that played or play the game whether it be the nfl or nba, alot of them dont know a damyum thing about putting a team together, i've had these same conversations with several of them. You never heard me say jimmy dont know football, but ****, he was giving the penn disgrace moron a ringing endorsement as he called him "a great coach" look at irvin, same thing, i remember when irvin kept talking about the texans are crazy for not drafting reggie bush, we tried to tell em reggie bush is not a 1st player in the draft type of player.

They dont know everything, the penn disgrace morons did not belong here, they didnt understand the athletes here. Bottom line, bryant mckinney is nobody's offensive coordinator, you gotta remember what perspective are they coming from, can he come in an recruit at a high level. You look at thomas brown, imbeciles complaining about him, this man has been producing as a coach and recruiter since he's been here, he knows talent and how to develop players.

Yah but some random guy on the internet who loves patting himself on the back knows everything.

Yah but some random guy on the internet who loves patting himself on the back knows everything.

If you call it that, you entitled to your own opinion, some of us do know football, and alot of people on here, just read their post, they're clueless. And if somebody starts off a conversation with me about class rankings or star rankings as some type of data to back up a conversation, that tells me more about what they dont know.

Advertisement
I couldn't even read this after the first part. I read "I’ll try steak.’ I had ribeye, medium well. It was awesome." and my eyes glazed over and I dropped my phone.

@brock were you his host??
Definitely wouldn’t have recommended medium well steak

They like many have over-estimated the offensive talent on this team. The o-line play being what it is along with avg qb play should not surprise anyone why we getting what we got!

I guess they (former players and legendary coach) shouldn’t question why in year three we have lower tier ACC offensive talent.
All part of the plan I guess.....to be one of the worst offense team ls in the country....in year three.

Advertisement
Back