Wydermyer readies for official visit, updates recruitment

View as article
Advertisement
Wydermyre looks like a terrific prospect. Love how he runs, uses his hands and body. Would take him irrespective of Zip. And if we got both them (and Haselwood :eekeyes: ) and turned Hodges into a FB, Richt "should be" kinda a boss on offense.

Fixed it for you

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t care who Miami gets as long as they could play some solid ball here.

They would take all 3 this year. Hartley came out and said at least two. He also said there's no telling how Irvin will return. Given his lack of hard work the first couple years it's understandable why Hartley feels that way.

Exactly. If Zip is trolling, he’s gonna feel trolled once he sees Wydermyer there as well. We got picks so don’t trip.
I want both.

This could turn out to be the truest statement of the week. It appears that even Ivins thinks he is trolling us now. He has always said the kid likes the process. Not after yesterday's post.

Advertisement
This could turn out to be the truest statement of the week. It appears that even Ivins thinks he is trolling us now. He has always said the kid likes the process. Not after yesterday's post.

Yeah, I was always skeptical that we'd land Zip. Summerall seems all UF, and they strike me as a package deal.

Should stop trying to recruit on OL since we miss so much and recruit TEs. Use TEs instead of OL, teach one of them to snap the ball, then all of them can go out and run patterns for maximum confusion. I don't think the qb would have any less time to throw than he does now with a "real" OL.

Should stop trying to recruit on OL since we miss so much and recruit TEs. Use TEs instead of OL, teach one of them to snap the ball, then all of them can go out and run patterns for maximum confusion. I don't think the qb would have any less time to throw than he does now with a "real" OL.
I dont think you know how football works lol

Advertisement
If you send the Olin downfield who stays back?

In the A-11? I think it depends on the play. Some stay and block, others run patterns. Defense doesn't know so it so it keeps them off balance. Since our OL is basically a turnstile now, I don't think you'd see much difference in the amount of time the QB has to throw the ball.

Advertisement
Back