Wyche

Advertisement
Yes. But he's not in good enough "shape" to get meaningful minutes right now according to golden. So instead he'll continue to play undersized guys in the middle in till Abdullah runs all over us the 20th.

I like Heurtelou and Jenkins thus far but I think Wyche will be needed. Jenkins is looking like a steal.

Advertisement
He got some burn against FAMU, I paid attention to him, wasn't impressive. Hert and Jenkins are much more impressive at this point

Heard about Wyche being the magic key to this defense all summer and the guy isn't even in shape enough to play meaningful minutes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wyche problem.is that he is not a technician. He is as strong as an OX and can take on double teams but he can't move , he is like a stomp. If you looking pass rush forget about it. run stopper yes!

Advertisement
I will say this the young man should have lost 50lbs by now an should be near football shape considering the S&C staff at his disposal combined with his practice conditioning. But the main thing is that Wyche needs to put in the extra work off the practice clock to get into shape, and only he can answer the question if he is doing the extra conditioning work why is he not in shape 3 games into the season 3 months after having arrived in Coral Gables.

Go Canes

I will say this the young man should have lost 50lbs by now an should be near football shape considering the S&C staff at his disposal combined with his practice conditioning. But the main thing is that Wyche needs to put in the extra work off the practice clock to get into shape, and only he can answer the question if he is doing the extra conditioning work why is he not in shape 3 games into the season 3 months after having arrived in Coral Gables.

Go Canes
Did you just insinuate he should of lost 50lbs in 2 months?

Advertisement
Back