Wyche Decommited

I can tell you right now that we won't be **** next season if we don't get valentine. Wyche was supposed to put us over the top and get this class steady because he was college ready, valentine was supposed to develop into an animal by mid season cause pure talent. With both them gone, we win 8 games max. So start your fire golden and donofrio chants now cause we cant due **** with no pass rush or run stop. Just PLEASE get it out the way. Do it. In this thread. Go.

The school will cost ag his job not dorito.....every1s blaming the staff. Change admission or be mediocre

Advertisement
I can tell you right now that we won't be **** next season if we don't get valentine. Wyche was supposed to put us over the top and get this class steady because he was college ready, valentine was supposed to develop into an animal by mid season cause pure talent. With both them gone, we win 8 games max. So start your fire golden and donofrio chants now cause we cant due **** with no pass rush or run stop. Just PLEASE get it out the way. Do it. In this thread. Go.

The school will cost ag his job not dorito.....every1s blaming the staff. Change admission or be mediocre

Miami admissions has nothing to do with Wyche.

This NCAA cloud sure does act in mysterious ways.

Prediction: First loss next season, "Well our defense is young and inexperienced, and we still need to build depth." 4 YEARS IN!!!

So if he's de committing and it's (theoretically) too late to enroll anywhere else, what's eh gonna do? He's gotta go back to juco, no?

I think he can just enroll at a school in May in a conference that does not have this three semester rule.

Advertisement
Meh. Defense was going to suck with or without him.

We'll go from having a defense ranked in the 100s, to having a defense ranked in the 100s. Oy vey.

So if he's de committing and it's (theoretically) too late to enroll anywhere else, what's eh gonna do? He's gotta go back to juco, no?

I think he can just enroll at a school in May in a conference that does not have this three semester rule.

Perhaps, but why do it that way when he could've just gone back to JUCO this semester and come to Miami in May? He certainly knew that getting into Miami for this semester was based on the outcome of the ACC appeal, so you would think that he would've been able to enroll at the JUCO in time to make that happen. Makes me think that him coming might have been contingent on the ACC appeal.

michael wyche ‏@wyche11 1h
One thing I can say university of miami fan= best fans in the country respect

Perhaps, but why do it that way when he could've just gone back to JUCO this semester and come to Miami in May? He certainly knew that getting into Miami for this semester was based on the outcome of the ACC appeal, so you would think that he would've been able to enroll at the JUCO in time to make that happen. Makes me think that him coming might have been contingent on the ACC appeal.

You could be right. It could have been as simple as Wyche not wanting to spend another semester in Juco and thought his appeal was a mere formality. I know when I was in my last semester at Miami Dade about to transfer into UM, if you would have told me I had to wait another semester I would have told you to go **** yourself, lol. I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Advertisement
Interesting that one conference that probably has fewer JUCOs with football in its geographic area is the ACC. I guess the ACC has a thing about JUCOs. Why couldn't this kid spend one more semester at that stupid Juco?

We'll have to suit up the bear that ate DannyBoyCane!

Advertisement
Someone help me find a way to blame this on Randy.

597.gif

What is this black magic?!

valentine who has a street hustler trying to flip him. then you have stuckey and wyche who were academic related, not because of coaches. u guys make so of the dumbest comments on here.
Why recruit guys who can't get in?

He can get in, and has gotten in. The only issue was the ACC three semester at JUCO rule that requires him to wait until May. He was all clear otherwise. It would have been stupid to NOT recruit him because a) there was a chance that he could be an EE if he got the waiver and b) he could just wait until May like all of the non-EEs. Given his stated interest and his talent, if we didn't recruit him all of the same people using this as an excuse to attack the staff would be attacking them for not recruiting a quality player in a position of need that expressed interest in the school.

Advertisement

This is an ACC rule and has zero to do with Miami admissions.

Miami admissions has nothing to do with Wyche.

I get this. And it's ACC btw not Miami. But he still was an intricate piece to our defensive woes. The LB and DBs aren't as bad as everyone wanted to think. The lack of Got **** pass rush the issue and mainly in the middle. Without that inside we aint ****

lol he literally states he decommited because of bull**** ACC rules, and it still goldens fault and this staff sucks and blah blah blah...i dont get it

Advertisement
Back