2024 Wyatt Gilmore 3* Edge from MN (Commits to the Sooners)

I will have to go watch a game this fall if he commits.. although I said the same about Jaxon Howard last year (LSU)

Advertisement
Steve Harvey Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just hoping this isn’t one of those, “awshucks, I love UM and I love Jason Taylor and Mario but I’m more of a small town kid so city life might not be for me” situations. I feel like we get 1 of these every year. We are the only program in a big city in his top 5.

Just hoping this isn’t one of those, “awshucks, I love UM and I love Jason Taylor and Mario but I’m more of a small town kid so city life might not be for me” situations. I feel like we get 1 of these every year. We are the only program in a big city in his top 5.
He’s from the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis. Gopher campus is downtown Minneapolis, don’t think he will go to a “college town”

Jesus dude, he's in Hennepin county.

Advertisement
Just watch the tape. This one of those Midwest white kids that goes somewhat under the radar and goes to a BIG team only to have a first round grade in 4 years. This kid should be a plan A. Tough, Violent and **** explosive for his size.
He’s absolutely criminally underrated by the services. Not enough SEC buzz but I have a feeling that will change when the season starts and some of those schools start hunting around before December

I’m sure us, Oregon, and Oklahoma being on him has already increased the spotlight

Advertisement
Jesus dude, he's in Hennepin county.
He plays for Rogers. A rapidly growing northern suburb but it was farm country 15 years ago. I actually didn’t think it would have been in Hennepin County but I looked it up and that is correct. I am in Bloomington. Either way - I hope we land him.

I’m not sure that cleared things up for most on here.
You mean the posters reacting to the "small town" description without any knowledge of where the kid actually is? But feeling the need to have an opinion?
95% of the posters on here wouldnt know Hennepin county from Hennessy county. But I’ll take your word it.
Jassid - So you have no idea what you're talking about?

ael - There is this thing called Google. It is one of many search engines. Try one or more, then sift through what is out there, engage is some actual, critical thinking, and then articulate a position.

Advertisement
Back