2024 Wyatt Gilmore 3* Edge from MN (Commits to the Sooners)

You mean the posters reacting to the "small town" description without any knowledge of where the kid actually is? But feeling the need to have an opinion?

Jassid - So you have no idea what you're talking about?

ael - There is this thing called Google. It is one of many search engines. Try one or more, then sift through what is out there, engage is some actual, critical thinking, and then articulate a position.
My birth certificate has Hennepin county on it. I’m fully aware of what your statement meant. Let’s not act like the majority of this board does. I’m sure the majority of people on here have never even heard of that county.

Advertisement
Now that I've been educated on the geography and demographics of the greater Minneapolis area I would really like to get an update on where we stand with Gilmore after his visit.

I agree that he is a fantastic yet criminally underrated Edge prospect that we would be very fortunate to get. I can't wait to hear about the entire weekend and how it went for all of the recruits in attendance.

My birth certificate has Hennepin county on it. I’m fully aware of what your statement meant. Let’s not act like the majority of this board does. I’m sure the majority of people on here have never even heard of that county.
Yep, my apologies. I over-reacted regarding you. I just get so tired of people acting as if Miami is the center of the football universe, and commenting on other areas, when they have no clue what they talk about.

But that wasn't you, so I apologize.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back