2024 Wyatt Gilmore 3* Edge from MN (Commits to the Sooners)

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is big and strong of course. But i was impressed with the play he makes 4 mins into the highlight where he ducks under the tackle and force the bad throw. Good bend as his size
Hulk Hogan Wwe Games GIF by ElementGames

Hey yo! Please hit the button

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have a feeling here.
Agree with you. Multiple mentions now from @DMoney. He's on my way too early commit watch list for this weekend. From the 6/1 Bank.

As I mentioned in my last update, Miami really likes DL Wyatt Gilmore (Minneapolis). He has since scheduled an official visit this weekend and we have a chance to make a serious move. We would take his commitment with no hesitation.

Last edited:
Gym rat, film junkie and real lunchpail type.

All jokes aside, if this kid is Edge3 in your class, you take it and run with it. He isn’t going to be expected to contribute asap and could really excel in a couple years with those strength and testing numbers. He raises the floor in that room bare minimum and continues to change the body type in there and gives Coach Taylor another piece of clay to work with. Like some have said, Lanning and Venables being after him is a **** good thing. Pair him with Stewart, Franklin/Lightfoot/Pickett and you are cooking with fish grease after our edge class last year. That’s how it’s done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back