WTH happened to FSU in South Florida?

FSU spent so much money on Taggart and Norvell that they've limited their recruiting efforts to within 70 miles of campus.

And now with their broke *** program and this pandemic, they won’t be able to afford to fire Norvell any time soon.

Advertisement
What ever happened to that Chatman kid, that picked them over us. Then proceeded to have his mother say slick **** about coaches lying or something like that. Has he ever played a snap yet for them?

FSU spent so much money on Taggart and Norvell that they've limited their recruiting efforts to within 70 miles of campus.
They're so broke that these are the only bags they can afford.

c933364bac080a01aa3158ed5e3b2046.jpg

Advertisement
FSU just doesnt play well at all. QB play is not good but the O-Line was about as bad as ours. And if you cant dish it out on offense, you are likely to lose more games (just like us).

That has an impact on recruiting, on new coaches, etc. We are able to overcome this, but they cant do it.

FSU glorious years were spearheaded by a south Florida stud in cook. Once he left it was all downhill for lil bro... I will say this lil bro is tough and admits big bro is back to put him in his place and smack him around when he misbehaves as all lil bro’s are meant to do... now step bro’s like the gators have finally found out that they were adopted and have a hard time understanding that big bro will shake them up good if they disrespect the parents which in this case is us canenation.

Advertisement
I think FSU is headed to a bad place. We debated this a few nights ago. I don’t think that’s great for us but whatever. We can survive. I don’t think they are going to become Nebraska but I think it’s close.

I think FSU is headed to a bad place. We debated this a few nights ago. I don’t think that’s great for us but whatever. We can survive. I don’t think they are going to become Nebraska but I think it’s close.

I know what you’re saying, as kids in the past went to Miami or FSU to play in that rivalry. But it didn’t hurt FSU one bit when we were down with Golden

I know what you’re saying, as kids in the past went to Miami or FSU to play in that rivalry. But it didn’t hurt FSU one bit when we were down with Golden
Well, did it? They certainly haven’t been very good in the post Golden Miami. They’ve actually gotten worse every year.

I think many misunderstood my point. I want to beat FSU every year. Be better. But, that is our marquee game. Losing that hurts us. Maybe us failing hurt them too? I don’t know. I do know Miami/FSU used to be Bama/LSU and now it isn’t close. Kids want to play in big games. That’s our best annual shot.

Advertisement
Well, did it? They certainly haven’t been very good in the post Golden Miami. They’ve actually gotten worse every year.

I think many misunderstood my point. I want to beat FSU every year. Be better. But, that is our marquee game. Losing that hurts us. Maybe us failing hurt them too? I don’t know. I do know Miami/FSU used to be Bama/LSU and now it isn’t close. Kids want to play in big games. That’s our best annual shot.

It’s a valid argument, i don’t think the success of VT coinciding with ours is a coincidence.

The backpack.
Seriously that backpack might just be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen at least in the context of college football. Did any of their fans actually think that was a good idea? How does that even get approved? LMAO. Every time I saw a nole player wearing that thing I thought of Dora the explorer. That backpack went beyond jumping the shark! That thing may have set that program back 3 years on it's own. You can't make this **** up.

UM vs FSU was MUCH bigger than Bama vs LSU...and its not close....from 83-2002 they Won 7 NCs between them...and played in 11 NC games during that run...

Advertisement
Seriously that backpack might just be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen at least in the context of college football. Did any of their fans actually think that was a good idea? How does that even get approved? LMAO. Every time I saw a nole player wearing that thing I thought of Dora the explorer. That backpack went beyond jumping the shark! That thing may have set that program back 3 years on it's own. You can't make this **** up.
Danny kanel was absolutely ripping it on a recent podcast I heard. Don’t think he will ever let it go lol

Well, right now my money is on COVID-19 and no flights for most people. Noles can recruit the panhandle all they want because they are gonna need to panhandle to get anybody.

Advertisement
Back