Off-Topic WTF???

I have a few dyme life shirts. I cant buy any white shirts from them anymore. Maybe I just suck at washing clothes but once i wear one of the white shirts about 3 times, I cant get them to come clean after washing. They all look dingy after a few wears and washes. Plus the quality of the shirts are probably just one step above fruit of the looms white Ts from walmart

Advertisement
@Rellyrell My man… I have largely shied away from the Adidas/Nike talk. I’m meeting my folks in Texas for the A&M game and my mom offered to pick up an extra shirt at caneswear for me. What exactly is Adidas doing at this point? There was, I **** you not, not a single T, polo or hat that was worth purchasing. Are things that far down the path with changing to Nike that Adidas has just signed off?

@Rellyrell My man… I have largely shied away from the Adidas/Nike talk. I’m meeting my folks in Texas for the A&M game and my mom offered to pick up an extra shirt at caneswear for me. What exactly is Adidas doing at this point? There was, I **** you not, not a single T, polo or hat that was worth purchasing. Are things that far down the path with changing to Nike that Adidas has just signed off?

Man, imo I think Adidas sees the writing on the wall.

Of course u know I was vocal about the move. Financially, I was in support of it & I was willing to give Adidas the benefit of the doubt; however, I did try to caution everyone on Adidas’ “honeymoon” period w us. They took a big risk w/ us, & it hasn’t paid dividends. Adidas is in to building their brand, exclusively, which is y they plaster their logos all over the place. U’ll notice Adidas’ logo is more prominent than our U at media events. There’s a reason 4 that.

W/ that being said, Adidas turns pretty “meh” on athletes & teams that r not pushing them. I kept telling the board, by year 5, if we’re not a playoff contending team, u’ll see their true colors leak. The fact is, I can find more Canes gear via Colosseum than Adidas.

Last edited:
I bought one dyme lyfe shirt online years ago ( not cheap) at caneswear. It was paper thin and faded after a couple washes. That was my first and last purchase of that product. Imo UF and DL are a perfect match.
I got a hat from them and it was made for DJs head and only his head

tbh its weird. there is way more Adidas specific gear from canes wear than there is on their site. not sure why that is or if Caneswear is making more of an effort (this isnt unlike when we were with Nike either as there were more options from the bookstore, all canes than nike.com or others), but overall, im not thrilled w the newer Adidas stuff.

Advertisement
tbh its weird. there is way more Adidas specific gear from canes wear than there is on their site. not sure why that is or if Caneswear is making more of an effort (this isnt unlike when we were with Nike either as there were more options from the bookstore, all canes than nike.com or others), but overall, im not thrilled w the newer Adidas stuff.
It's trash.....

I am going to get a t-shirt from Homefield Apparel, though I do not love the color of the shirt I wanted, maybe a sweatshirt from them, and maybe a performance material polo from Southern Tide or Peter Millar. Adidas's stuff is terrible. I actually like the Miami Nights jerseys and helmets, but making all of that run of clothing only in black when people are going to go to games in Miami's heat also makes absolutely zero sense.

That pod cast really is ******* up his perspective. But this is a new low. All the same he does alot less business than most think. The fanbase doesn't really support him too heavily and I guess he feels fspoo & gayturds tie in to the demographic easier. Used to have that discussion with my Nike rep. Sad how skewered those numbers are even in our own backyard.
He’s expanding the brand lol can’t believe yall this dense

Advertisement
He’s expanding the brand lol can’t believe yall this dense
No part of me is dense. Of course he's expanding however it's because dymelfye has been a failure and it's not sustainable among the Miami fanbase. When I would say expanding that would mean he's outgrown his current demographic. Myself I would say he's shifting if not potentially rebranding to a more sustainable business plan... Is that dense? If so I'd suppose someone should explain this to dj...

I only wear Mitchell & Ness

american-psycho-smug.gif

Advertisement
No part of me is dense. Of course he's expanding however it's because dymelfye has been a failure and it's not sustainable among the Miami fanbase. When I would say expanding that would mean he's outgrown his current demographic. Myself I would say he's shifting if not potentially rebranding to a more sustainable business plan... Is that dense? If so I'd suppose someone should explain this to dj...
You said this is a “new low” and the podcast is ******* up his perspective lol…. It doesn’t matter if his company has failed or not y’all shouldn’t have anything negative to say about a former cane player starting his own business.

He only had Miami stuff for years now that he expands mfs(not u lol) got negative **** to say and saying they wont spend money on it lol just weirdo ****t

You said this is a “new low” and the podcast is ******* up his perspective lol…. It doesn’t matter if his company has failed or not y’all shouldn’t have anything negative to say about a former cane player starting his own business.

He only had Miami stuff for years now that he expands mfs(not u lol) got negative **** to say and saying they wont spend money on it lol just weirdo ****t
its not good quality stuff imo. idc if he tries to expand to market other schools. thats business. his brand and his quality is bad though. early on it had potential though

its not good quality stuff imo. idc if he tries to expand to market other schools. thats business. his brand and his quality is bad though. early on it had potential though
Thats cool, if its not quality in your opinion u shouldn’t purchase but saying u wont purchase because he’s doing whats best for his brand? Thats clown ****t

Advertisement
Thats cool, if its not quality in your opinion u shouldn’t purchase but saying u wont purchase because he’s doing whats best for his brand? Thats clown ****t
oh idc about that personally. nike, Adidas, etc all make apparel for every school. DJ just needs to make money. expansion is key for him esp if his main market isnt feeding the business anymore

Whatever it takes to grow your brand. Would of been nice if it wasn't rivals gear, but business is business.

I have a few dyme life shirts. I cant buy any white shirts from them anymore. Maybe I just suck at washing clothes but once i wear one of the white shirts about 3 times, I cant get them to come clean after washing. They all look dingy after a few wears and washes. Plus the quality of the shirts are probably just one step above fruit of the looms white Ts from walmart

Sounds like you can get better quality at your local flea market. I thought His gear was top notch for as much as He charges.

Advertisement
Back