Off-Topic WTF???

@Brooklyndee .....The Gators???....smfh
That pod cast really is ******* up his perspective. But this is a new low. All the same he does alot less business than most think. The fanbase doesn't really support him too heavily and I guess he feels fspoo & gayturds tie in to the demographic easier. Used to have that discussion with my Nike rep. Sad how skewered those numbers are even in our own backyard.

Advertisement
That pod cast really is ******* up his perspective. But this is a new low. All the same he does alot less business than most think. The fanbase doesn't really support him too heavily and I guess he feels fspoo & gayturds tie in to the demographic easier. Used to have that discussion with my Nike rep. Sad how skewered those numbers are even in our own backyard.
D....I Love D.J.....spent alot of time with him at Greentree in 2000, felt kinda sorry for him because there was such a Logjam at LBer, so he had to wait his turn.

Do not give AF.......the Tim Tebow limited edition Circumcision Shirt will hit shelves next week......F-DYME LYFE

Whatever man you do you.

BUT

IF you're competing against him with ONLY in the college sports apparel business, and the world has to bet who's going to stay in business longer. ALL bets are on him.

Team pride has it's place BUT
BUSINESS IS BUSINESS

Whatever man you do you.

BUT

IF you're competing against him with ONLY in the college sports apparel business, and the world has to bet who's going to stay in business longer. ALL bets are on him.

Team pride has it's place BUT
BUSINESS IS BUSINESS
I need no lessons in ref to business, I've done quite well for myself financially in my life. As @Brooklyndee alluded to, his business was, and still is flailing for quite some time. If he thinks business was bad in ref to UM stuff selling beforehand, watch how bad it gets now.

I need no lessons in ref to business, I've done quite well for myself financially in my life. As @Brooklyndee alluded to, his business was, and still is flailing for quite some time. If he thinks business was bad in ref to UM stuff selling beforehand, watch how bad it gets now.

Good for you. So have I.

So well that I don't have the need to get upset, be jealous of, wish them bad OR even really care about how someone else is running THEIR business.

I wish you and him the best. I'm moving on to a more interesting thread

Sooooo have a good one, enjoy the rest of your day. I certainly will.

Advertisement
It was hard enough for me to go back to Dyme Lyfe after their repeated logistical short-comings coupled with some bad customer support/service experiences, but I did it to support fellow Canes. But the beauty of capitalism is everyone gets a vote with their dollar. I know how I'm voting, but to each their own.

Good for you. So have I.

So well that I don't have the need to get upset, be jealous of, wish them bad OR even really care about how someone else is running THEIR business.

I wish you and him the best. I'm moving on to a more interesting thread

Sooooo have a good one, enjoy the rest of your day. I certainly will.
EVERY day is spectacular for me......Be jealous of??...Lmao.....Jealous about what??....

also may be a bad opinion and I do have some stuff from them but I dont really like their designs. I dont like Adidas designs either for fan gear so it is what it is lol. actually 47 brand has some decent stuff better than the other stuff out there and really since we left nike
Anyone bought from Vintage brand? Any good quality? Looking at Homefield Apparel too.

Advertisement
I have a home field shirt. quality is decent. designs for us are okay. thought other schools have better designs.
I like the one with the palm trees blowing, but I do not like that light grey color. If it was on orange, green or white, I’d order it.

Advertisement
I like the one with the palm trees blowing, but I do not like that light grey color. If it was on orange, green or white, I’d order it.
I have the one with the. baseball M (got it right before I left for the bama game). its more comfortable than the Adidas shirts about the same as nike (a little softer feel) but not the greatest quality either.

IMO, Vintage Brands quality sucks.
I thought that would be the case given their model. I’ve heard Homefield’s quality is great. I am going to get a sweatshirt from them at some point too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
i tried to support dyme lyfe, ordered a few things online. the sizes were all over the place and the quality is garbage. and no customer service. most of the designs are **** also. unfortunately

Do not give AF.......the Tim Tebow limited edition Circumcision Shirt will hit shelves next week......F-DYME LYFE
miniGif_20220818171726.gif

#TrimmingTheMeatHelmet

Advertisement
Back