WTF this **** Diaz senior on sidelines?? Nevin #2 smh

Advertisement
We're mad because a coach had his son and his father on the sidelines?

Mmmkay. Plenty to be mad about, but this isn't one of them.

We have some very strange fans.
I missed this little butt nugget by you, you're quite the porster. Clearly you're not a smart man and lacking in discernment.

So let me guess, you're mad because Manny is not getting extended. LOL

He’s Mannys mid-wife to deliver the miracle baby. They weren’t expecting a breach
47F60101-EE10-43FD-ACA1-A96AF0A3E28B.jpeg

Advertisement
I missed this little butt nugget by you, you're quite the porster. Clearly you're not a smart man and lacking in discernment.

So let me guess, you're mad because Manny is not getting extended. LOL

Nah, he can go. This is just one dumbass thing to be mad about.

Boohoo, he had his father and son on the sidelines. I would bet his wife was as well. People here ***** and moan about the dumbest of things.

Lmao. Is that suppose to be like when Michael Corleone has Franky 5 Angels’ brother brought to the hearing…..

12FEEB7B-794A-40DB-A210-167F77B2F273.jpeg

I’m furious because a powerful figure (who sold out the Orange Bowl) of the University of Miami is allowed to hire his son and roam freely on the sidelines while watching our Football program become more and more irrelevant because of personal agendas. It’s horrific business and the whole thing is a major conflict of interest. Meanwhile, the players who built this program can no longer be on the field.

If that makes me strange then I don’t want to be normal..

Why should the citizens of Miami have to pay for the structural improvements that the OB needed? We were offered the place, could use it for roughly 6 or 7 games a year, and then what?

Like it or not (I miss the old girl), it didn't make sense for anyone to keep it around. I've got part of a bleacher here at home with the old orange an number on it in a shadowbox.

Players on the sidelines, I can understand that to a degree. I think it's a dumb move on his part, but whatever.

Plenty of stuff to be mad about, but this? Fine be mad.

Nah, he can go. This is just one dumbass thing to be mad about.

Boohoo, he had his father and son on the sidelines. I would bet his wife was as well. People here ***** and moan about the dumbest of things.
Sure, on the surface it's pretty harmless, under normal circumstances I wouldn't care if his grandmother was there.

But this was about the optics of power. Ex mayor dad by his side, rolling up to the game in a limo, it's just more boats 'n hoes stunts. Pretending to be something he's not.

Some people are OK licking white dog ****.

Advertisement
Jokes aside, Guessing he knew it could be one of his last games as a HC and just wanted his dad to be on the sidelines for one.

Advertisement
Back