WTF this **** Diaz senior on sidelines?? Nevin #2 smh

Advertisement
TBH, Manny Sr can't save Manny Jr's job. Let him watch his son coach for once from the sideline.

Advertisement
**** the BOT if they’re planning on placing the interests of the Diaz family above the interests of the program. Someone needs to raise a giant stink about all of this
I was told canning Diaz will be hard because of his father.

scarface-nick-daz.gif

Advertisement
We're mad because a coach had his son and his father on the sidelines?

Mmmkay. Plenty to be mad about, but this isn't one of them.

We have some very strange fans.

Marine takes his dad to fight freedom instead of former trained broda

Manny SR earned the right to be there.. helping and providing valued knowledge

Our all time great players outcast.. cant help team .. them passion and knowledge not needed ok

Advertisement
Anybody else catch Manny's son (on staff in some capacity) talking to him with a chart during the game? At no point should a peasant staffer be talking to the HC on the sideline...

Unless I completely hallucinated that in a rage.

We're mad because a coach had his son and his father on the sidelines?

Mmmkay. Plenty to be mad about, but this isn't one of them.

We have some very strange fans.
I’m furious because a powerful figure (who sold out the Orange Bowl) of the University of Miami is allowed to hire his son and roam freely on the sidelines while watching our Football program become more and more irrelevant because of personal agendas. It’s horrific business and the whole thing is a major conflict of interest. Meanwhile, the players who built this program can no longer be on the field.

If that makes me strange then I don’t want to be normal..

Advertisement
Am i the only one that wants Blake James out even more so than Manny DIaz.

**** near every sport at um is in shambles and we have to se ehis b*tch *** face?.

Like this whole admin, AND BOOSTERS are a bunch of p*ssies.
Right there with you. Partially because I grew up around UM baseball and was a Canes baseball fan before I realized football existed.

Even before the year when i believed in Manny a little bit and was bought in I still believed Blake should go.

Right there with you. Partially because I grew up around UM baseball and was a Canes baseball fan before I realized football existed.

Even before the year when i believed in Manny a little bit and was bought in I still believed Blake should go.

Same. Have very fond memories going to MLS as a kid in the 80s. Truly a fantastic atmosphere for kids and the guys on the team were awesome with kids. Watching the pitchers warm up down the left field line back when they were on that side was awesome. You could go walk up to them and practically shake their hands. What a time.

Advertisement
Back