WTF is with clemsons class?

CFLCane

Junior
Banned
Only 14 commits? Didn't they have a bunch of juniors jump to the NFL? Are their numbers that screwed up? Has to be one of the lowest rated classes ever coming off a championship at #14.

Advertisement
Do we have to clutter the board with these threads who give a ***

Last edited:
you have to remember while u can add 25 a class u can only have 85 scholarship players on roster at a time, so they can't go over that 85 limit.

Advertisement
They didn't have a lot of room...

But they're going to clean house next year.

Advertisement
Interesting that in the past 6 years their best class was only ranked ninth.

Only 14 commits? Didn't they have a bunch of juniors jump to the NFL? Are their numbers that screwed up? Has to be one of the lowest rated classes ever coming off a championship at #14.

Seems like they're getting a championship bump next year. They are heavily favored for the top-3 players in the country in 2018 with #1 already committed ( qb Trevor Lawrence)

Advertisement
Advertisement
They're going for quality over quantity. Look at the average rank. Much more important at that level.

I don't even like speaking of Clemson and Dabo because as their Florida footprint is big their South Florida one is not. Let's not even jinx that. If bags aren't involved (which is a BIG if) I'd sooner go play for Dabo than Lil Nicky if I'm a kid susceptible to hilljack twangs and front-running.

I get they had few scholies... but 14 is very odd. Seems miss management as that will be your senior class one year and liukely half will be gone.

Advertisement
Back